Jacob's IA Ambassador Application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2023
regarding this situation, im not sure how you looked at the situation, but from what ive seen, you were comming off as hostile, talking about the thauma in a bad lighting for no reason that ive seen
-----------

if you could provide some examples that would be great, it might be how you see it, which is totally fine, but calling me impulsive without any thing but recalling a memory isnt much of a claim, i can agree that at times i do try and get myself into more rp situations, and im not budging myself in as much as getting into situations that would make sense if it were to be a real sitation
-----------

again, if you could give some examples that would be awesome, it might just be your perception of the situation, i got feedback from other people that main IA, IC and OOC, that was pretty positive and nice, ive made some friends in the server that i talk even now, so saying that i deter agents is a wild accusation, as i always answer questions and go in depth as to help as much as i can.

overall, i understand that it might be how you see me, and if its because of the situation that just happened, then try and look at me as a bit more then just that situation.
its completely valid for you to think i deter others,impulsive,rude and so on and so on, but at least bring something to back up those claims
Following footage is to backup my claim.

And that you still don't understand the situation as a Thauma wasn't who i was talking to as i clarified to you. It was a Sr Researcher.

Again this is not an attack on you. But I am merely stating what I think is right, and because you didn't take the time to look at what happened first and then talk later. But merely talking in the middle of a situation you do not understand is worrying if you were to become an Ambassador.

You are very much welcome to DM me if you want to discuss the situation further. I do not want our conversation to flood your application.

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image (2).png
    image (2).png
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image (3).png
    image (3).png
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image (4).png
    image (4).png
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
Following footage is to backup my claim.

And that you still don't understand the situation as a Thauma wasn't who i was talking to as i clarified to you. It was a Sr Researcher.

Again this is not an attack on you. But I am merely stating what I think is right, and because you didn't take the time to look at what happened first and then talk later. But merely talking in the middle of a situation you do not understand is worrying if you were to become an Ambassador.

You are very much welcome to DM me if you want to discuss the situation further. I do not want our converstation to flood your application.
thanks for providing backup to your claims, as for the claim i made, it seems to be a legitimate request, as that conversation was flooding the comms, i had no hand in the contents of the conversation, but mostly about the flooding of the comms, while dealing with an RP situation, i saw mostly glimpses of it, and still couldnt see much of other comms or those, and if again, you could provide backup to me detering agents from creating RP situations please send them in discord DMs please.
have a good day

IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, "Zenith".

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from different sources, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact myself or Remmy on TeamSpeak or Discord once you are ready for the Interview, or if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Cade 'Sunbeam' Valentine
Remmy 'Brightside' Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.