Jake Gripplepie 096 Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goob

Jun 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79503438
Discord name: goobll5
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A little over a year. I started playing in mid June of last year.
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: Mountain Standard
Character name(s): Jake Gripplepie, Jerry Gibiary
Civilian name: Jakey Paulie
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
levels.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
CI-G, Nu-7 CPL, E-11 CPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Ive received many warnings, and 3 bans (I think). The last ban being almost a year ago today in 5 days. As for the warnings my last warning was given to me in July of this year for FearRP. A huge part of the warnings I got were when I did not take many of the roles on site seriously, and I minged around a lot. I can honestly say that I have switched that up entirely and have been stayed out of trouble completely. You can tell this by checking my warn list, and my time I had spent on E-11. Although Im no longer in E-11 due to irl issues.
(Edit: I had a "ban" in late March of this year, but that was because I had accidently connected to the server with my VPN on and had totally forgot, it was just a mistake and it was resolved)
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-
From my experience as E-11, Nu-7, and my time I spent on Researcher, I know how all of the SCP's on site are supposed to function and be played. And from how long I've been playing on the server. I've seen a lot of breaches.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-
When 096 is pacified in its containment, it cannot interact with anyone. 096 stays on the floor, hides it's face, or can wander around its containment and only it's containment. If the doors are left open, 096 cannot walk out.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
096 can only target people who've seen it's face. Wherever that target is, 096 can go to that area and kill that target. If 096 has targets in D-Block then 096 can go to D-Block. If it has targets on surface, It can be there.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
To begin containing 096, every target that has seen it's face must be killed. Once 096 is no longer angered, make sure whoever has a bucket or anyone around 096 is wearing scrambles. Once bucketed, use SCP handcuffs and quickly take 096 back to it's containment.

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Application Accepted.
Congratulations on having your whitelist application accepted! Thank you for taking the time to do so as well. As a reminder 096 may wander after being left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds after someone has seen his face.
Contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.