Status
Not open for further replies.

JamaI

Jun 19, 2023
Your in-game name:
Jamal Bartholemew [JC-C]

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:632089912

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199224445552/

Date of blacklist:
2/21/24

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I had a VPN on which I only had on so I could watch a Netflix show from a different country. I forgot to turn the VPN off before joining.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
This is the first time and I did it to watch netflix. I had no malicious intent.

Please list any alt accounts:
I have around 12 i think but i currently don't have access to them as i don't know the passwords. None of my alts have Gmod and are genuinely only there because I felt like it.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will turn my new VPN off before I join the server to stop this from happening again.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?:
All of those things total of around 29 but only around 3 are active and I have trying to right my warns by being a better member of the server. 90 percent of the warns are from when I first started playing. Since the SCP-RP server was the first server I ever played and since its a serious rp server my new player brain wasn't fully atoned to that.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I really enjoy the server and i truthfully would never do anything purposefully to get blacklisted ever. It was a genuine mistake and it won't happen again. I enjoy my time on the server and even if I get annoyed or upset I always come back. I have poured my heart and soul into the server such as making documents spending over a month on my chem collection and trying to be a better person in the community. Also the account I joined on was my main with all of my stuff so it wouldn't make sense why I would try and lose like 300 dollars and 900 hours worth of in game items. I should also state that no one was hurt by me having the VPN on as I was blacklisted immediately before I even got to choose my character. I caused no disruption and wasn't attempting to hurt or create issues by my mistake and it was a genuine accident.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I always read the rules before I join the server to refresh myself on what I can and can't do.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like the server a lot and I've put a bunch of effort in to being a better player in the community. I also in general just love being apart of the server and I think its a lot of fun. I enjoy every minute no matter what. I've spent so much time on the server between being on E-11, my full inventory of every possible chem, and the friends I've made and I really want to get back to playing with some of my friends.

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @JamaI ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

We will be unblacklisting you now - please note however that our servers do not allow VPNs or proxies - if you have any issues joining please make a support ticket on the Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.