- 096 {Holding}
- MTF E-11 MAJ {Held}
-CI-A {Held}
-IA Agent {Holding}

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Fri Nov 18 17:34:45 2022 - [Kick] AFK Farming
-Wed Nov 23 18:29:32 2022- FailRP [A]

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
-I'm putting in my application for the Ethics Member position because I believe I can help the Ethics Committee and offer moral direction. I think I've shown my dedication to the committee and its work through being apart of Omega-1, and I would fit in well with the group.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
- There are many individuals who would be excellent members of the Ethics Committee, but I have a few things to give the Committee. First of all, I am already a very active member, contributing an average of 4-5 hours or more every day, and I am not new to the site known for both my old E-11 MAJ position but also with my current Omega-1 COM role.

I have also have had my share of upholding not only the sites COC but also the COE, As this is one of Omega-1's Main Duities.

While being able to be on when server pop is maxing out I feel as I can help more with being online during those times so our ECA's dont get stressed having no guidance during these times.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- Some of the responsibilities of a ECM in rp would consist of
  1. Showing Leadership For Omega-1 And Also The Code Of Ethics
  2. Reading Approving Tests That Follow COE
  3. Enforcing The COE
  4. Provide ECA with orders
  5. Making Adjustments To The COE When Needed

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
  • Ethic Committee Members {Assist The Chairmen In Decision Making}
  • Ethic Committee Assisstants
  • Omega-1 Commanders
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Military Career: Jambo began his career in the military, serving in a branch not specified. During his time in the military, he gained valuable experience and skills, eventually attaining the rank of EX military personnel. While the specific details of his military service are unknown, it is reasonable to assume that he received training in combat, tactics, and leadership.
Joining the SCP Foundation: After leaving the military, Jambo sought a new challenge and purpose. His skills and experience caught the attention of the SCP Foundation, a clandestine organization specializing in containing and researching anomalous objects, creatures, and phenomena. Jambo was offered a position within the organization due to his expertise and the specialized training he received in the military.

Gensec: Upon joining the SCP Foundation, Jambo started his career within the organization as a member of Gensec. Gensec is a specialized group within the Foundation responsible for guarding death row prisoners who are used as testing dogs. As a member of Gensec, Jambo honed his skills in security, containment procedures, and handling dangerous individuals.

E-11 "Nine Tailed Fox": After demonstrating exceptional skills and leadership within GSD, Jambo was recruited into a highly specialized unit known as E-11, codenamed "Nine Tailed Fox." E-11 is a rapid response team tasked with assisting in the containment of particularly dangerous SCPs and handling high-risk situations. As a member of E-11, Jambo further developed his tactical abilities, gained experience in handling anomalous entities, and refined his leadership skills. Achieving a MAJ position at some point.

Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand": Jambo's exceptional performance within E-11 caught the attention of the SCP Foundation's upper echelons, leading to his recruitment into Omega-1, a top-secret regiment with the codename "Law's Left Hand." The specific duties and responsibilities of Omega-1 are unknown, but they likely involve high-level containment operations, specialized research, and strategic decision-making. Jambo's time within Omega-1 allowed him to acquire a deeper understanding of the SCP Foundation's inner workings and protocols.

Ethics Committee: Following his service in Omega-1, Jambo transitioned to the SCP Foundation's Ethics Committee, a body responsible for ensuring the moral and ethical conduct of the organization's personnel and decision-making processes. Jambo's background in military service and his experience in handling anomalous entities provided him with a unique perspective and valuable insights into ethical challenges faced by the Foundation. As Commander of the Omega-1 group, Jambo leads a highly skilled team dedicated to upholding ethical standards within the Foundation.

Future Aspirations: Currently serving as the Commander of Omega-1, Jambo aspires to secure a position within the Ethics Committee. With an opening available, he aims to further influence and shape the Foundation's ethical practices and policies. His combined military and Foundation experience, leadership skills, and dedication to the Foundation's mission make him a strong candidate for this position.

Overall, Jambo's journey from an EX military personnel to his current role as Commander of Omega-1 within the SCP Foundation's Ethics Committee showcases his exceptional skills, unwavering dedication, and continuous growth within the organization.​

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Only logical for the O-1 COM to go to ECM as a next step

+Support

Archie Bambozzini

Aug 3, 2022
-support
ok this used to be +support but from the way o-1 has been ran recently ive now realised that if jambo cant run his regiment (which I am apart of) effectively then he isnt fit for ethics member

Last edited:

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
+ Support Wants to move up and works hard as hell, a community member i respect and i feel can help lead ethics to a better place.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Jambo is the best choice in my opinion. He's the closest as an Omega-1 Operative and it would be cool for Karuma getting COM & Jambo getting ECM. Good luck!

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Massive Support
Jambo has been a good COM for O-1 and is ready to move to Ethics.

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support

I like this Jambo dude. I think he would be a great fit with the Committee. He has worked hard for O-1 and could make the site a better place.

Good luck! -Yobi

putinnator

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
-Support
Usually when a commander leaves there regiment for a higher position there regiment is left in a good spot. But this cannot be said for you or your regiment. Unprofessionalism in a big problem for O1, as well as discipline, and activity. And on top of this O1 is constantly filtering through new members. O1 is also terrible at guarding ethics. These are the reasons I am -Supporting you. I think you need to spend more time with O1 to fix these problems.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Member Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Jambo.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE MEMBER, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial. (bogitos#4656)

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time should the position be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.