James Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

superwav41

Dec 6, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Your in-game name: james "trouble" shipipano

Your SteamID: 76561199400787576

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199400787576/

Date of ban: Mon Nov 20th

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP, Minor glitching B, stacked warnings A, stacked bans C, LTAP, Mass RDM, Ban evasion

Who banned you: wrath

Ban length?: 24 weeks 2 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: i will stop causing trouble (even though its my middle name) i feel ive cause enough and i wanna take the RP of this server seriously now and i now know how much it sucks to be banned from your favorite gmod server and i dont wanna be banned again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes mostly RDM and FailRP warns and 1 LTAP ban(my gmod crashed while in admin room and when i rejoined i was banned for 3 days)

Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because its been 3 months i think ive learned my lesson at this point i wont glitch or rdm or anything like that ever again i feel as tho i have matured and ive become a new man through this rigorous ban sentence i will stop purposely causing trouble and i do recognize that the alt accounts i made to rejoin was just a bad idea in general and i do understand you just take ban evasion seriously but personally i feel 3 months have been long enough and i do wanna rejoin the server and start seriously RPing.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: make it so if i get another warn for literally anything i will resume the 24 week ban and have to sit through all of it

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i really like talking and interacting with the people ive met on that server and really miss it. i also miss this server cause it would be able to cure my boredom so easily if i ever didnt know what to do this server would make that boredom just completely disappear the situations i would get in and the people i would meet were always so much fun to be in.

Thank you for reading my appeal

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @superwav41,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

At this time we don't think it be beneficial to let you back into the community given your warning history. We also take ban evasion seriously and ban evading isn't the right way to play on the server again.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.