James Klont's SCP-22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

james klont

Aug 26, 2024
Steam ID:

Discord name:kiwilocker1212

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
A full week non stop until late at night i'm just in love with how many jobs and endings you're character can get like getting shot in the head or escaping...

In what country are you located?: Belgium
Time zone: UTC

Character name(s):james klont

Civilian name: james flont

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1724803493057.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- none

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- i dont think so (i didn't know i couldn't open doors to the testing line i dont think they put a warning in)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- i have seen so much videos about his lore now i just want to play as him.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
-they interact with anyone who is friendly i dont really see them in combat(they do on a engage on a rare occation).

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
-The first thing i would do is make sure the researchers get to a safe location. Then i would go back to the combat zone and ask people if they need assistance.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
-I would try to grab his attention so he doesn't focus on the researcher and then lead him to Gensec so they could deal with SCP-076.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- First of all i would notify Gensec so they know there is an escapee when they cuffed the D-class i would then heal him.

Ace Maximus

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jun 29, 2024
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello! @james klont
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to not having SCP total level 20. Please read the SCP application format for the required level before making a application.

You may reapply in 7 Days

Kind Regards,
Ace Maximus​

Status
Not open for further replies.