Not open for further replies.

Multigraphics

Oct 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): multigraphics
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Screenshot 2024-02-25 124241.png
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James "Opium" Wiliker [BTAC]
Chaos name (include your rank): J. Williams
Civilian name: Timothy W.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:607748005
Discord ID (name#0000): multigraphics
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-no https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/executive-researcher-application.19018/ AND https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...ium-wilikers-special-agent-application.22738/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Screenshot 2024-02-25 125544.png
Because some are from 7 months ago i think and the others were in different characters. I was being goofy at those times just to have a little fun which ive moved on from.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- on weekends about 4-5 hours, and on weekdays its about 1-3 hours; My playtime everywhere can vary each day though since i have school.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- i would want to become a moderator because ive always thought that being a mod. would be cool and also because ive been apart of this server for awhile and I like it alot including the community which i very much like being around. I would also like to be a moderator because i like to help people and be the best i could to this server simply because I really love this server to be the most plain.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I Think that i could be a good Moderator because helping people is a thing everyone should want to do and helping This server by becoming one would be a Blessing to me overall. This server means alot to me after playing it for awhile and being more apart of the community would be such a enjoyable experience with Civil Networks SCP-RP.

Curvy

Nov 22, 2022
- Support
- No Encounters
- Recent Warnings
+/- Seems like a nice & genuine person

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Denied

Hello @Phantom49, On behalf of the USA Resources team, we appreciate you taking the time to apply to our Staff team. However, there are
issues with the application that have led us to deny your application such as:
1. No effort was shown going into your application.
2. You should establish yourself as a member of the community before applying.​

You are eligible to re-apply in four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.