Civilian name:jhon.h

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk

Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-nu7 held but blacklisted for somereason

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes mic spam,job abuse but cant remember rest

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-intel ambassador is my dream goal to be accomplished soon, if i was a intel ambassador i would help new agents out and show them around the facility and where they can go and not. First if they want to be hired they would have to go through a test but before given there will be a PowerPoint showing them code of ethics and conduct explaining what they will have to do when they get the job i will also approve documents from the agents and approve investigations made from other people.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-Iam very mature and do not make mistakes that come to this i might be a bit young but i listen to orders from higher clearance level personal and when people want to make a report about someone who has made an error and done something wrong in the game, they will be punished and jailed if needed for it.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-i have written about 30 documents since i started as a agent about arrest reports and in my spare time I write rules and stick them up where I can so beginners know not to break them and not to get in trouble.
a great document consists of many things: the time of arrest, reason for arrest, players name and info about what happened.
it should be laid out like this:
arrest report #1
player name:
reason for arrest:
warnings:
jail time:
rules broken:
infomation:

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?
-the responsibilities of an intel ambassador are to give excellent documents about arrests and to obtain any info that agents or any type of personal have left, another responsibility is to train beginner agents to start their career to help out on reports and for them to understand more about scp-rp and how it works.

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
In the 90s James severed as a RAF piolet working overseas for many years. as time flew by to the 2000s James had fought through Pakistan and Egypt, they were very rough during the Pakistan war James's aircraft was shot down and his eject lever did not work so he closed his eyes and hoped he would survive the crash. his eyes slowly opened but distorted from the bright lights it took him a while to recover. when he was fully awake, he was very confused he didn't know what the place he was at is he stood up and saw a sign that was blurred but he managed to read it, it said the scp foundation which was his dream to be there and his dream to work there. he knew there was no way out unless he got more experience over time and to level up his key Card to a clearance 4 he had 3 jobs to pick an agent a gensec or a mtf e11 he decided to pick a agent and work his way up to a ambassador.

ItzNugz

Oct 8, 2022
May i ask what are you applying for Intel or IA as its very confusing

ItzNugz

Oct 8, 2022
-Support

Not much experience as IA
Used the wrong format

(I would give it a few more weeks as IA to get your name out there)

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Hello James

Would you kindly follow the correct format otherwise it will be confused for others
You have exact 24 hours failure to do so will result decline

Regards, Dpt Of internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
-Support
Never really saw u on IA agent

the app is rushed, doesn't look like that u put a lot of effort into it and uses the intel format

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
Alright, i have nothing against you, but you have applied for a lot of positions in a short amount of time, this makes me think you have no interest and all your seeking is a CL4 card.

Also, you have stolen apps before and this doesn't give me much confidence.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Application Denied

Good day, James

Thank you for taking an interest in IA Ambassador, but

You failed to follow a simple format and it looks like you lied about being blacklisted from nu7 I had a discussion with your commanders they told me you weren't blacklisted just removed from nu7 for being unprofessional. Also, person-to-person improve your reputation with other departments, especially nu7.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future. You may re-apply in one week

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.