Civilian name: Charles Wyatt

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- All Major ones were months ago

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- Mostly because I would like to engage more with other researchers and to see their discoveries and rate them, also to make it easier for myself to perform Level 4 clearance tests. I want to achieve something I’ve never achieved before so this is why I’m applying. Being an Executive researcher would be a great step for me since this would be my first level 4 position. But also because barely any Executive Researchers are on and I am mostly active I want to be able to be there for a Researcher, whether it’s rating a document or giving a lecture about Research. One more reason is that well I want to try and become Executive researcher again and try my best to be active and perform well, but due to me not having enough time to do this job impacted my job and disallowed me to work this job, so I'm going to try and put in effort to keep this job.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- I'm hard working, I can be very professional and I have helped many Junior Researcher's, and by helping I don’t mean I trained them and such, I just gave them little tips and how things work. I showed my superiors that I have a good understanding of Research and I have not gotten any document rating under Average. I get my work done properly, I look it over thoroughly and fix my mistakes and finish the job. I believe this job suits me very well, I have done over 10 tests with a rating of Average or Higher and I would like to achieve a higher understanding of research, and so that's why I'm applying. You can also expect me to be active almost every day. I have never gotten any ethics violations whatsoever, adding to my helping Jr’s I have hosted a Lecture about Research 101, About 4 Researchers attended and I got info from an Agent who was spectating and he had said that I did good. Plus I have experience from before when I was Executive Researcher, I did not perform well but I will try to perform my best this time and to try be active most of the days.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- 1 excellent document when I first became Senior Researcher I tested SCP-096. Before when I was a researcher I always asked an Executive researcher for help with my document to become excellent, I kept trying but nothing seemed to work, but then one fellow said “Add a range of creativity” that's when I knew. I started working on a document for when I become a Senior Researcher, I added all the ingredients together, I did the test and I got an excellent rating. I would like to thank Executive Researcher Jeremy Siens for helping me achieve an Excellent document. I believe what makes a document excellent is depth and a proper structure, every excellent document should have an Aim, Method, a Hypothesis and a Conclusion. A researcher should always make a test unique and must make it stand out. But the test should also have a range of creativity, it shouldn’t be blunt. If a researcher has done their report well and added creativity, it’s destined to be an Excellent Document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

- An Executive Researcher not only performs tests but now since they have a good understanding of writing reports they are now responsible for rating fellow Researchers reports as well. The Executive Researcher must be prepared and mature since now they hold a higher clearance. The higher clearance allows them to perform Level 4 tests easily and can now approve cross tests, although to keep in mind that the cross test should be performed in a safe manner with no breach risk or a risk that a D-Class could die. It’s mostly suggested that the cross-tests should be used for in-animate objects, for example Read the Encyclopedia of Diseases and cure the disease with the SCP-500 pill.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- James was born in Alberta, Canada, he was forced to move after his mother was forced to be deported, he never figured out the reason why though. James emigrated to the UK and began his journey practising the study of research, he graduated University and saw a letter in the mail about the SCP Foundation, he opened it and it was a job application that included benefits and his dream job, a Researcher. When he went to the coordinates he found in the letter, it was peculiar, all the students gathered in a room with 4 vents in the ceiling that faintly said "Class-A Amnethetics” he pondered why there would be a gas outlet in a classroom, he ignored it and started signing contracts and government papers, the man up front said that if you don't wish to sign the papers you will have to stay in the room, those who did would have to exit. Since this was James's only chance at a job he signed the papers and left the room. James went through a brief training and made himself familiar with all the scientific instruments, he learned how to make documents and all that. His first test he never deemed to be including death. No one ever told him that some tests could kill the subject, it traumatized him but he had gotten used to it and continued testing, he enjoyed the job but he wanted to achieve something higher, he wanted to climb the ladder more, so he applied for the Executive Researcher role.

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
-SUPPORT (LEANING TOWARDS +/-)

Hi,
I’m quite unsure about you.
You said this about your warnings "the Major ones were months ago", and your age, leaves me questioning your maturity, and if you indeed improve.
Also, you've done 1 excellent document.
So with this i'm leaving my honest verdict which is a -support.

My constructive advice would be, spend more time doing documentation, meet other people within the Research Department, and be professional and mature so other people can recognize your value.

Either way, i wish you good luck.

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
- Support leaning towards +/- Neutral
  • You just came back to the server, I suggest taking a few weeks before applying for whitelist since I've only seen you once on site.
  • Although you are young I did notice you are reasonably mature but you do however rush things.
  • You only have 1 Excellent document questioning your ability for documentation.
Although I do see major potential in you please take your time and get to know the people in the server before applying.

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning to -Support
-Did not answer the "Kicks/Warns and bans" question in full and it does concern me that you mention the "Major" ones were some time ago

+/- Not many excellent grade documents
+/- I have not seen you in person before
+/- I do believe you were an executive once before but do not take my word for it as it was a long time ago
+/- Only just returned to the server

+Good research knowledge and good aspirations

Best of luck but I believe you need to spend a little time back in the server before applying in my opinion as a lot has changed in RP since I last saw you.

Last edited:

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
Subject: Application
Date: ██/██/████

Application Denied

Hello, @MrOyul,

Thank you for taking the time for making an Executive Researcher Application. After careful consideration, we reached a verdict that you are not yet suited for the role of Executive Researcher. Whilst we appreciate that you previously held the position under a different administration, we feel that you require some more time as a Senior Researcher before you re-ascend to the position of Executive Researcher. We suggest that you work on producing more Excellent documentation and become more well-known within Site-65 before you decide to re-apply again.

You may re-apply in two (2) weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.