Not open for further replies.

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
Name: 'James'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:617646684

Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator

Who demoted you?: Michael

Date of demotion?: 09/06/2024

What is the case against you?: I was stupid and Left to Avoid RP (LTARP).

Is this true?: Yes, this is true.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, prior to this I have not been demoted within staff ranks or in character ranks.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes, I have a warn from 2021 - base camping. I also have a ban due to a misunderstanding with duckie (long story)

What is your side of the story?: My side of the story is it was an early war from what I remember with USSR outnumbering us by quite a lot. It was a top lane war and we didn't have an FOB. At the time USSR were kidnapping and preventing us from placing an FOB. This pissed people in NATO off as they felt they couldn't do anything. In TS people were threatening to leave and saying they had enough. I was busy in TS trying to convince people to stay and keep up moral. During this I was trying to place an FOB on settlement in an attempt to save the lane and keep up moral.

I was approached by some USSR members and was taken hostage. While being taken away I had enough, I had some IRL issues going on along with everyone saying they are going to leave. I was stupid and didn't think and I left. What I did was stupid I know this, with the other things going on I wasn't thinking straight.

I was removed from Staff completely, then demoted from NHC GEN to MGEN. I posted a demotion appeal and got LTGEN back where I continued to work with NATO and made my way to GEN again then got GRM recently.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I believe I should return as before this I had minimal issues both in staff and general. I had I believe 1 infraction and had been staff for months at this point. By working my way back to GEN and GRM I believe this shows I have learnt from my mistake as I have put the work back in to get here and understand how stupid what I did was. As I said, I am not saying what I did wasn't dumb it was but I just want another chance in the staff team as I have gotten in the High Command team.

If accepted I would change by re-reading the rules as some have changed, and remember what I have learnt from this demotion and not do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.