Character name(s):<jams bucek

Civilian name:<jams bucek
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):uk

Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-No i've not been in any mobile task force unit or ci at all

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No i have not kick ban or warned my record is clean and hope to keep it like that

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I am applying because I want to help the department grow and help the performance of GSD grow as a whole. I really like the roles a captain plays and I feel i am ready for the responsibility of the role

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-im am suitable because I really like the department and I feel i have the ability to make the departemnt even better if I become captain. I have also had a lot of experience with sweeps and command with the help of the captains and chiefs helping me to lead D-Block

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Have order in D-Block Must call sweeps when it is needed making sure ethics is Make sure sergeants officers cadets are performing up to standards and try to make gsd the best that it kan be Organize personnel below your clearanceSolve disputes between gsd personnel Regularly check up on different parts of d-block hosting tryouts for rrt hw Staying vigilant.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: He was a RRT mamber in a military prison He was brave sometimes a bit much for is own wellbing so he left the prison in the past and one day a full black car came to his house two man in back suits ask if they could come in and he let them in unknowingly change hes life forever at the time he had no work a was looking for a job the men in the black suits ask him if he was interested in a security work he seeing no other options accepted the job offer and now he is working in site-65 he was happy to working for the foundation and keeping it safe

Last edited:

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
Neutral
-Haven't seen you on very much
-Application is short, grammatical errors, and lore is rushed
-Time on server is not very long

+Optimism

Suggestions:
  • Begin leading D-block as a SGT and lead sweeps
  • Connect with Captains and leadership roles
  • Make your answers to your application longer than one sentence

Sr. Captain "Nexus One" [AXO-HOP]

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-SUPPORT

-Bad application

-Never seen you on Gensec

-Time on server very short

-Rushed Lore

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
-Support
Application seems rushed and not well thought out unfortunately. My main reasons have been listed above, so I'll not repeat them.

Start by attempting to be active on GENSEC for a while, and get a firm understanding of what GENSEC Captain does and what the roles and responsibilities are of the role. Unless you have an outstanding performance on GENSEC (which most unfortunately don't), try to flesh out the questions a bit and expand on your answers.

For example:
  1. Can you list when you have lead a group of people and what was the result of that?
  2. You have listed that you will attempt to help the Foundation, but how?
  3. How will you keep GENSEC in-line?
As seen from others, there isn't a huge deal of support. But, I look forward to seeing you progress your knowledge in game.

Good luck.

xCore

Sep 20, 2022
APPLICATION PENIDNG

Hello, Thank you for expressing interest in the position of captain, We are currently reviewing your application and will get back to you shortly

From the desk of Dpt.Chief Instructor

xCore

Sep 20, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello, After careful consideration we have decided to accept your application and would like to arrange a time for an interview

From the desk of Dpt.Chief Instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.