Jason and Zeus Complaint

Majestick

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Your in-game name?: A Autismo Georgey

Your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:148548851

Are you complaining because of someone or because of server content?: 2 Senior Members of staff

Name of players/staff/VIPs involved?: Jason/Zeus

STEAM ID's involved (if possible): N/A

What is the details/summary of your complaint (provide as much detail as possible)?: Basically on the discord these 2 senior members of the staff team like to bully and harass me because i am young vulnerable and have Autism i do not feel very safe on the discord anymore as i am scared for my life that these 2 people will hurt me and bully me as i never get grep from anyone its very unfair that they think its acceptable to do stuff like this i feel they should be dealt with by the supers and put back in there place and start to "-grep tunde"

As you can see in 2nd screenshot the pure harassment and targeting was very clear because he mentioned me on purpose to for him to grep zeus which is just border line unacceptable the fact he thinks he can do something like that is just uncalled for i have never done anything wrong to him i even join in his fucking event and for him to repay me like this is just not right at all.

Also in the 3rd screenshot he cleary mentions me again in the discord and replies with "uh oh, that's not good!" this shows that he is clearly a very immature youth who needs to just grow up and act his age plus with him being an admin and he is acting like he jus found his balls for the first time shows he needs his training wheels put back on he needs a stern telling off and made to redo his admin training to see if he will change his ways because right now he is just heading for disaster.

I hope you take into account my complaint against these 2 very incompetent members of the staff team and deal with them appropriately and make the discord a safer place for people who are easy targets.

Evidence (Screenshots or video):
http://i.prntscr.com/Z1ng-f90Qper-e12hoc-6A.png
http://i.prntscr.com/G0Q9qUfDQW_pbUuw6FyvWQ.png

CC Executive VIP | CG Super VIP | Ex CC Senior Moderator | Discord Nitro Booster | Prestige 1 soon to be 2