- SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 PVT, NU7 PVT, GSD Captain, Overseer Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I am applying for the Site Advisor position because I want to expand my skill set, create more engaging RP situations and demonstrate my knowledge and skills within the foundation. In my current role as an OSA I have developed stronger leadership skills and a deeper understanding of our operations compared to my previous role as Captain. However I believe these skills are not being used to their fullest potential. The OSA role involves overseeing smaller CL4 groups and a couple of other personnel whereas Site Advisor would allow me to work with larger teams where I think I will specialize and contribute more effectively. I aim to improve my skills by taking on new responsibilities and Site Advisor will provide opportunities to perfect my leadership abilities, strategic thinking and decision-making skills. Additionally I am passionate about RP and believe that the Site Advisor role will allow me to create more detailed and engaging situation. My goal is to enhance the overall experience for all personnel involved making for a more collaborative environment. I have consistently demonstrated my ability to remain calm under pressure, make informed decisions quickly, and maintain a focus on our operations and projects. This position will not only help me grow professionally but also enable me to contribute more significantly to the sites success by helping to implement new strategies and encouraging a positive environment. By using my experience and dedication I am confident that I can ensure excellence within the site ensuring that our projects are executed smoothly and efficiently. Through my leadership I aim to push and motivate everyone involved promoting a hardworking but supportive atmosphere where creativity and teamwork are encouraged. My journey within the foundation has given me with a unique mix of experience and knowledge. As an OSA I have been at the front of a couple projects. My time as Captain further solidified my capability to manage complex operations under high-pressure situations. Transitioning to Site Advisor will allow me to use these experiences on a bigger scale. One of the key aspects that excites me about Site Advisor is the opportunity to influence the site and make it better. I am committed to creating a environment where all personnel feel valued and are encouraged to contribute their ideas. While being firm and honest on good and bad ideas. Furthermore my passion for RP scenarios has recently been a significant driver of my enjoyment of the game. As a Site Advisor I imagine taking this a step further by integrating more inclusive RP experiences that are not kept secret and that the lower clearances can get a feel on how it is to RP at the higher level and prove themselves. In addition to this I aim for continuous improvement and professional development. I am always seeking out opportunities to learn and grow whether that's through mentorship or self-directed learning. This approach to professionalism has enabled me to keep improving. As well as this my ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations is one of my strengths. I have faced numerous high-stakes scenarios where quick thinking was critical. These experiences have taught me the importance of maintaining a clear head, qualities that I believe are essential for a Site Advisor.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I have been the lead OSA on two projects (Shackled and Enfield) within two weeks of joining the OSA team which I believe demonstrates my leadership skills especially as these projects involved mainly CL4 research personnel. As one of the lead RP creators for these projects, the Council has granted me full creative freedom to develop any scenarios I want. Allowing me to make the most entertaining and engaging RP experiences possible. I always make a effort to include as many personnel and departments as possible creating a collaborative project that encourages teamwork. Even when it requires administering amnestics 'in character' to make the RP realistic and keep the project a secret I am committed to making the experience memorable and fun for all participants. This attention to detail and dedication to creating new and fun situations is on of the reason i should be picked. Additionally my role has often placed me in high-stress situations both as an OSA and as a GSD Captain where I have successfully navigated and sorted complex situations. These experiences have given me the resilience, problem-solving skills and adaptability necessary to manage and support various site departments effectively if I get Site Advisor. I have consistently demonstrated my ability to remain calm under pressure and make difficult decisions quickly ensuring that projects continue to run smoothly and efficiently. My approach not only guarantees a successful execution of projects but also makes a positive and productive environment. My tenure as an OSA and previously as a GSD Captain has given me a very good idea about leadership and operational management. Leading projects like Shackled and Enfield has allowed me to show my leadership and management skills and how i make sure that things get done that need to. Moreover my role as a lead RP creator on these projects has not only shown my creative abilities but also my communication skills. Creating RP scenarios requires a lot of planning and clear communication to ensure that all participants are on the same page and understand their roles and objectives. These projects have also helped people prove they have what it takes to go for some of the higher roles in the foundation which is what we want. Alongside my leadership and creative skills I am very commited to continuous improvement and professional development. I actively try and find opportunities to improve my knowledge and skills through mentorship, self-directed learning and more. This commitment to growth not only benefits me personally but also improves the overall capabilities of the teams I lead. As a Site Advisor I will encouraging team members to pursue their own professional development and improvement at what they do. Furthermore my ability to stay composed in high-pressure situations is shown by my resilience and level-headedness. I have faced numerous situations where quick thinking and decisive action were needed and I have consistently fixed the problem. These experiences have reinforced the importance of maintaining a calm look no matter what the situation. Ultimately my goal as a Site Advisor is to drive excellence and support collaboration and innovation. I am excited about the possibility of bringing my skills, experience and passion to this role and I am confident that I can make a significant and positive impact on our sites operations. using my experience and dedication to do the best i can.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
-Authorizing AA
- Authorizing Code Blacks
- Activating site wide lockdowns
- Authorizing mass termination
- Overviewing departments
- Mange the site day to day

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- this is not done and i will be adding to it soon about my lore as OSA but my Captain lore is done and my SA lore will follow if i get the role

Last edited:

jax

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Apr 5, 2024
here is my Vtime for anyone who wants/ needs it (all the AFK time is documentation and external planning(i NEVER AFK on CL4 jobs))

1719756064063.png

LuxPT

Dec 16, 2023
Hello Jax, hope this feedback is taken into consideration. I believe some more effort should be put into your application, though you seem quite involved and excited in your current projects, I have not seen anything of significance in-order to justify this application as of yet. I fully trust that you have the capabilities to work on any position your wishes desire. I believe you're a great OSA as of right now with a very good activity record, but I don't think you're ready yet for this position as the other comment may have pointed out.
As for now, due to the motives that I've stated I'll have to be leaving a -support. I am willing to change this position granted some changes are made, was initially leading to a neutral standpoint though the application could have used some work.
Besides what I've mentioned, I wish you sincerely the best of luck in getting this position.

jax

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Apr 5, 2024
Hello Jax, hope this feedback is taken into consideration. I believe some more effort should be put into your application, though you seem quite involved and excited in your current projects, I have not seen anything of significance in-order to justify this application as of yet. I fully trust that you have the capabilities to work on any position your wishes desire. I believe you're a great OSA as of right now with a very good activity record, but I don't think you're ready yet for this position as the other comment may have pointed out.
As for now, due to the motives that I've stated I'll have to be leaving a -support. I am willing to change this position granted some changes are made, was initially leading to a neutral standpoint though the application could have used some work.
Besides what I've mentioned, I wish you sincerely the best of luck in getting this position.
to start with i would like to thank you for the feedback and the reply. I would also like to inform you that improvements have been made so feel free to update/ give new or more feedback

BigMaxMer

Oct 22, 2023
Germany
you wrote ALOT, but your text formatting lacks quite a bit, you could take a look at my OSA app if you feel like it, but content wise i don't see much wrong here, you could went into more detail on the responsibilities, my interactions with you have ALL been positive, even if people doubt you for your age or whatever else, from my personal experience with you, you demonstrate the capabilities of this role to a certain extend, remember being SA is a huge responsibility, i wish you good luck, but i will remain NEUTRAL

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @jax

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.