Civilian name: Jay ''FUSION'' Jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- SCP-096 [hold] Gensec captain [Hold] MTF E-11 PVT [hold]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes [ SS donw below]

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I am applying for CoS because i want to make sure everyone is doing they're jobs correctly and also see if they are professional while on duty. I also want to see how good it would be for me to see if i am capable to become a Department leader on site-65, I also have Experience with being a C.L4 personnel. I am also very profesional on duty and report unprofessionality to the chiefs if needed too!
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- What makes me suitable for CoS? I am on many hours daily, Except weekends. Those are my workdays most of the time. I also as i said before have experience with C.L.4 personnel. I also will be able to help the facility within Captains duties and make sure they act professional. I also can be on for a long period of time during workdays prob around 6-12. But around weekends are my workdays so probally around 1-5. I've done many good jobs as captain and i can manage D-block very well.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
-
Reviewing Security Captain Applications.

Creating documentation for the department.

Guiding Captains and serving as their mentor.

Ensuring that Junior Clearance 4 personnel are behaving.
Looking out for potential Captain candidates.

Enforcing high standards of performance and activity within the department.

Constantly improving the department.

Keeping note of the Captains activity (LOA's/ROA's, exc).

Maintaining high interdepartmental relations.

Acting as the representative of the department.

Teaching junior members about their duties.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
█ █ █ ''GHOST'' █ █ █ was born in the early 2000's and used to be in the Navy seals before joining █ █ █ █ █ █ he was sent to Mexico to stop a drug lord named █ █ █ █ █ █... After he turned 23 he joined Site-65 and became a member of the GSD personnell. He did do some excellent work for many people, He saved alot of people during his time in the navy seals. He also is a very smart person who knows how to give away his knowledge to other people and he also has shown great signs of respect to other foundation staff and personnels. After being on the GSD team for awhile, he became a member of the Research department and did some excellent tests with SCP'S and D-class. Now he's back on GSD again trying to improve himself even more!

SCP.png
1697272720837.png
Jay ''GHOST'' Jackson
Gensec Captain

MTF E-11 PVT

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Jay Afton

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
-Support
I do not recognize your name and the application seems very rushed. I suggest adding more detail and maybe getting more known as a GSD Captain. Best of luck!
Hello! Thanks for your honesty :D I indeed kinda had to make this in a rush, this was becauese i had to work in 30 minutes and still had to prepare :)

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
- SUPPORT

You are still a trial Captain and the app isn't the best. Idk why you applied for CoS like max 2 weeks after getting captain, get some experience and reputation within GSD leadership before you apply for CoS.

Last edited:

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
-Support

So I think its quite obvious that you arent ready yet although I do believe you have some potential. Stay in GSD for some more time and then we will see.

Also I dont know why youre rushing your application like there is no time left to do it.
I dont think myself or Caeden will be going anytime so quick that you must do it immedietly.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
-support
There’s no slots open and you rushed the application ?

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
-Support

So I think its quite obvious that you arent ready yet although I do believe you have some potential. Stay in GSD for some more time and then we will see.

Also I dont know why youre rushing your application like there is no time left to do it.
I dont think myself or Caeden will be going anytime so quick that you must do it immedietly.
Same notes.

Play more,
Wait till slot opens
Become more well known within community
Hone potential

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Jay Afton

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Jay Afton
Status
Not open for further replies.