Civilian name:
Jay ''FUSION'' Jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF PVT-held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 4 bans. [See my bans/warns below!] But i've learned from them and haven't been warned since.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for Executive researcher because i have an understanding of what it is to be a researcher, i also have helped many researchers write documents and learned them how to do tests to help them rank up. I also hope i can help more people along my journey through site-65.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- i've done many good tests and have done 3 cross-tests time to time. I have experience in writing documents, But i want to improve it more so i can spread my knowledge with fellow researchers and foundation staff that are authorized to know my experiments. I also have a good understanding of all the SCP'S, How they work and what they do. I've also read documents about research and how to conduct these test and how to write documents. I also understand the rules when it comes to doing tests, I've also been told i improved during tests with explaining and being responsible for my tests! I will also try my best to make documents look more interesting, sound better and look more appealing!
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-
I've written about 4 excellent-graded documents. What makes a document excellent is the format, spelling and also the way you write if you utilize the writing features and make your document appealing to the reader and it will make it easier to read aswell. Which will make it an excellent document most likely.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher are to help the researchers with their tests and help them get more experience. Another job of the Executive Researcher is to grade documents and sign documents if they are good enough. You also have to be a role model for the rest of the researchers.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: █ █ █ ''FUSION'' █ █ █ was born in the early 2000's and used to be in the Navy seals before joining █ █ █ █ █ █ he was sent to Mexico to stop a drug lord named █ █ █ █ █ █... After he turned 23 he joined Site-65 and became a member of the research personnell. He did do some excellent work for many people, He saved alot of people during his time in the navy seals. He also is a very smart person who knows how to give away his knowledge to other people and he also has shown great signs of respect to other foundation staff and personnels. After being on the Research team for awhile, he became a member of the GSD and tried of for the Riot Response Team and passed the test. Now he's back on reserahc again trying to improve himself even more!

1695044026866.png

Attachments

• 1695043611322.png
    1695043611322.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 5

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
Neutral SUPPORT

Mature
Good interactions
Good structured app

Very low V_Time
A lot of staff warns and bans

Jay Afton

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2022
Neutral SUPPORT

Mature
Good interactions
Good structured app

Very low V_Time
A lot of staff warns and bans
Hey there carry! Thanks for replying to my apply :) Just wanted to say the reason why i got a low V-time is because i haven't played on the server for 4 months due to grounded, i had like 2 weeks of v-time before that! And the bans and warns, I learned my lesson from then and haven't been warnd since!

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
Hey there carry! Thanks for replying to my apply :) Just wanted to say the reason why i got a low V-time is because i haven't played on the server for 4 months due to grounded, i had like 2 weeks of v-time before that! And the bans and warns, I learned my lesson from then and haven't been warnd since!
That's understandable but maybe you shouldn't make an app directly after coming back and increase your V-time first. About the warns: I believe you. I wish you luck

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Department Leadership.

Hello, Jay Jackson.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.