Jeff's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Hogarth

Jun 29, 2022
Your in-game name: Jeff Hogarth
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198450105680
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 7/18/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP | Stacked bans X
Who banned you: Jambo
Ban length?: 26 weeks
What server were you banned on?: USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'll try to not do stupid shit, and avoid situations that I might be tempted to if possible.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes, I have a very extensive history on this server.
Why should you be unbanned: I really like this server and although I have very frequently broken the rules, I was on a good track for a while, and want another chance to continue that. As well I'm not asking to be unbanned, but for the ban to be shortened.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't think I can ensure that. But for the time prior to the ban I was doing really good about not breaking the rules extensively, or getting warned, and had been on a good trac since I got my 69th warn. But then I got a 70th from breaking a rule I didn't know existed and was kindof setoff by that. In the future I'll try to keep away from the stupid shit, and not persue my 'goal' to have of 100 warns.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I've got a lot of friends that's play this server, and I enjoy hanging out with them in my spare time.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums!

When logging on site i had staff telling me that they've been getting complaints on you and also getting into some sits about you going into D-Block or trying to go and supply D-Class with Guns and Your Keycard. As this was a constant thing that was happening a Super Admin {Canoon} Had advised me to give you the ban that you had received. It seems that no matter how much you get in trouble you come back to keep getting warned in your words " im going for 100 warns".

I would suggest really taking the time to think about why you come onto the server and interrupt others enjoyment of RP for own self enjoyment.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given your extensive history, and your previously stated goal of getting 100 warnings, I feel that you need to spend a bit of time out of the server and reflect on what you want to do in this community. Continuing down this path that your currently on will only result in further bans up to and including a permanent ban.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.