Status
Not open for further replies.

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Name: Jei
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81884027
Previous Rank: During my time as a moderator in MilitaryRP I was ISAF MAJ
Date of resignation?: Sometime during 2021 I don't remember the exact date, I had assumed it was too long ago and that I would have to make a whole new staff app if I was staff on a different server.
Why did you resign? IRL problems and life got in the way of everything, was a big mess but I'm okay now.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I've been warned in the past on MilitaryRP for small things like mic spam which was also a really long time ago.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have the means to play on the server for way more time now and depending on my plans during the weeks/weekends (will be discussed) I can play up to like 30 hours a week at the most. I also have just found a rekindled love for the community and even though I haven't played SCP-RP nearly as long as I did MilitaryRP, I still have the same amount of passion towards it as this community has a special place in my heart for the amount of time I had played on it for. I loved being a moderator however it was really unfortunate that the real world had gotten in the way for me. I am much more stable now in terms of my IRL situation so I should be able to stay on the server and commit to my role much more consistently now. :D

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Jei,

This appeal is rather confusing, are you wanting to become staff on SCP?, as you were never staff on SCP according to our roster, you would need to apply for staff here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/scp-rp-moderator-applications.102/

If you are appealing for MRP, please let me know and I will move the thread into the appropriate section, or are you appealing for an in-game rank?

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Jei

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hi @Jei,

This appeal is rather confusing, are you wanting to become staff on SCP?, as you were never staff on SCP according to our roster, you would need to apply for staff here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/forums/scp-rp-moderator-applications.102/

If you are appealing for MRP, please let me know and I will move the thread into the appropriate section, or are you appealing for an in-game rank?

Kind Regards,
Yeke
I was told by an admin to apply for a resignation appeal, this had confused me as well however my original application on the forum was denied because of this..

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
This seems like an oversight from the SCP Administration Team, though your application would have been denied due to playtime anyway, you should not have been referred here, you will be required to make another application for SCP Staff as you will have to be trained on how we deal with things on SCP as they differ to MRP.

Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.