Feb 14, 2021
Your in-game name:
DanishGuy47

Your SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:142285110

Your steam community link:

Date of ban:
27/08/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked bans + rdm in sit.
The stacked bans are 7 warnings earlier that day. The first 3 warnings are from the same sit. I was The Flash and i was running about, then i somehow picked up a crate, and I got killed for it (I didn't know I had picked it up, and I still don't know how i picked it up). I was then irritated thinking that i got rdm'ed, so I did the immature thing and broke nlr and stole a crate. A sit happend, and Jerichoo took it, I think he knows the guy who called the sit, because I didn't even get to talk and explain myself, I wasn't even allowed to watch the footage. And before I was done talking, I got warned for "lying in sit, nlr, failrp". I then made a sit later that day, Jerichoo took it, I ended the sit and told him not to take it. I then made it again, and he took it again, and I told him not to take it again. I did it again, and he did it again. I then killed him, and he just instantly warned me even though it was out of rp. This just makes you wonder, how such a childish person can be a trail mod, he is clearly unfit to be. The last warning I got was from Pynput, my friend placed down keypad, and I cracked it once. He then out of nothing warned me for contract farming, he didn't even say it wasn't allowed. Then I'm left confused about why I got warned, because I couldn't find any rules about it, and I had never heard of it before, I especially got mad because, the server just re released, and the rules got touched up on, so I didn't expect there to be any more "unwritten rules". I then called a sit about that false warning, Remmy took the sit and looked at my 7 warnings that day and banned me, when he said he was going to ban me, I knifed him out of frustration from this mentally lacking staff team. That took the ban from 2 to 4 days.

Who banned you: Remmy
Ban length?: 4 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
I have never been banned before, but I have gotten kicked for command spamming (bind to get job), and I've also gotten 2 warnings other than those from today.

Why should you be unbanned:
I believe I got false warnings from Jerichoo, because he has something against me for some reason. I don't think any other staff would have acted the way he did. The last warning about contract farming is false, because it's not even a rule lol. But I did break some rules that day, and I do apologise for those only. I guess i was just frustrated about spending a lot of money on warehouses, and they still didn't fix them. So I'm sorry for those, and I will try keep my frustration to myself.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
If the rule about contract farming is made an actual rule, I wouldn't break it, because then it is not some "made up on the spot" rule by a staff.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I really the the way this server goes about DarkRP, it is truly unique. It has some issues, but I want to be a part of the community and help fix them.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Hi, Danishguy. The main reason I choose to ban you for the length I did, was down to the lack of remorse you showed and the fact that you knowingly broke rules which you could've easily avoided.

As you state in your appeal several times:
I was The Flash and i was running about, then i somehow picked up a crate, and I got killed for it (I didn't know I had picked it up, and I still don't know how i picked it up). I was then irritated thinking that i got rdm'ed, so I did the immature thing and broke nlr and stole a crate.
I then made a sit later that day, Jerichoo took it, I ended the sit and told him not to take it. I then made it again, and he took it again, and I told him not to take it again. I did it again, and he did it again. I then killed him, and he just instantly warned me even though it was out of rp.
Remmy took the sit and looked at my 7 warnings that day and banned me, when he said he was going to ban me, I knifed him out of frustration from this mentally lacking staff team. That took the ban from 2 to 4 days.
You intentionally broke rules you have a clear understanding of.

If you'd have chosen to make a complaint about the staff member at the time and appealed the warnings you believed false, you would likely not have been banned in the first place. However, your actions ultimately put me in a position where I felt a ban was warranted.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
If the rule about contract farming is made an actual rule, I wouldn't break it, because then it is not some "made up on the spot" rule by a staff.
Any punishment issued by staff regarding a rule that hasn't been clearly stated within these rules is still valid.
Contract farming is, and has always been against the rules. It exploits the contract system we have in game and can result in your levels being reset. I found it hard to believe that were an active player since 2019 and had never heard of contract farming as a rule.

Whilst I had initially decided to give you a 2 day ban, which I felt was lenient considering the circumstances, you decided to kill me in the middle of the sit, so I extended the ban according to your lack of remorse.

Thanks, Remmy.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Appeal Denied

Hi @DanishGuy47

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I've chosen to deny this appeal. As Remmy explained the reason for your ban in the sit you decided to stab him, then you come here and insult the staff team in your complaint by calling them "mentally lacking." Two times you have killed staff during staff situations, which you know isn't acceptable.

You are well aware of the channels you can go through if you disagree with a staff member's decision, regarding your warnings, but instead, you decide to just kill them and act childish towards them, and then you act surprised after receiving a ban. We appreciate that you enjoy the server, when you come back make sure to follow the rules so others can too.

You may not re-appeal, wait out your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.