Not open for further replies.

Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:0:424215960

Discord name:

- tesco_meal_deal#3848

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

- I started playing SCP RP around august 2022 meaning I've been playing around on the server for 8 months

In what country are you located?:

- UK

Time zone:

- EST

Character name(s):

- Jesse Soul [THE-9]

Civilian name:

- Jesse Soul

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- UK

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF Nu7 PVT and MTF E-11 LCPL both held meaning I have resigned from both

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 2 rdm

- 2 erp

- 1 failrp

- I have had not a single ban so far

why are you applying for executive researcher?:
-I am applying for executive researcher because i feel like I would have a great ideal with the role as i have much experience as a researcher for many months and i believe i have have the right knowledge to move up in the ranks of researcher. I am also applying for the role for an increase in role importance as i would like to expand role i have at the foundation. i have much experience of documentation as well as i would like to also be apart of making documents for the research department. another reason is to expand the clearance level of testing for SCPs to find new knowledge of ways to contain or protect foundations deadliest creatures such SCP-682, SCP-079 and SCP-008. the last reason why am applying for executive is that i enjoy the research department more than any other department the idea of researching SCP is what i enjoy with the idea of making documents.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- i feel i am suitable because i have unique way of making documents meaning i can create an AIM in a document which has never been seen before or is impressive. i can be very effective at the research team as i can help other researchers with documentation, lectures. i have a high amount of knowledge at research being able to remember the research policy to make sure no researcher break any rules relating to it such as not having a class-D briefed during a test. another example of the research policy is that you are only allowed to sample test 3L of any SCP or anomalous substance per 30m. i also have a lot experience at the foundation with a lot of people knowing my work with other departments as well. such as medical which was a great experience to meet new people which also know how much i enjoy documentation. to show that i have a skill with dedicated work.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- The excellent document format

- Scp Info- information on what the scp is. Along with what can happen when testing isn't done cautiously. / description of the scp from the wiki

- an aim for the test- What you are trying to get out of the test. What is the purpose?

- Hypothesis- what do you think the results of the test will be? Why do you think this?

- Test Plan- How are you running the test? What do you need for it?

- Results- What happened in the test? Make sure to be descriptive.

- Conclusion- Overall summary of the test results. What did we learn?

- Mostly optional but if you put it, it shows a lot of effort into the report and shows you're not just testing for xp, or because they're bored. (this is the most important in my opinion)

- Be professional but not too professional - Professionalism refers to the way you behave and represent yourself in a business setting. Learning to behave in a professional manner is a key skill in all industries. In this article, we discuss what it means to be professional, the benefits of professionalism and how you can behave in a more professional manner.

- Ethical (big thing I notice when seeing documents)- Tests that aren't ethical won't get an excellent grade meaning you can't break the rules of testing such as having more than 3 class-Ds,

- Unique (more difficult to achieve but it's always a good document when it is unique) - Make sure your test is creative, your ordinary, everyday scp 330 will not work such as also using the same document.
- I have written 15 excellent documents so far, and like the idea of mak

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

You represent the research team. You and the other level 4 clearance personnel are looked up to. Keeping that in mind when you're on site is in best interest. Being a role model and someone that the researchers can go to is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Making sure that every researcher is following the conduct. meaning there are no unethical tests.

Enforcing legal codex is a big thing. If you see a Researcher doing something that breaks either, apprehend them and talk to them about what they are doing and how to fix it. Worst case scenario you have the ability to job ban and turn people to Internal Affairs.
knowing key information for Jrs to understand such as in RP, knowing all cases of cross tests meaning if a researcher want to know how to make a cross test document I would help show them understand how it works and what is required for cross testing.
mentoring is a vital part of being an Executive Researcher. Especially to personnel under your clearance. Giving your advice, signing off cross-tests, grading documents, overseeing tests, and pointing Researchers in the right direction are your main points to do.
You are a very valued personnel in the facility. Being clearance level 4 you are to remember this at all times. You have been entrusted with having power over the other Researchers, and you have been entrusted with highly classified information. Keep that information on a Need To Know Basis at all times. meaning not say anything about any important information that is not needed for them.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
i was a man of research always wanting to find more knowledge for the future with the idea of making a perfect world. at the age of 18 i was able to start by making a gun as a joke for a friend before i knew it the gun was made with materials i have never seen before i just thought that my dad gave them to me for help but he should of been at work for 2 weeks over a business trip. the ore or material a purple like glow to it. so i thought it would be some sort of gem or item that i have not seen but when i tried to pick up the ore by heart raced for a second with my hand dropping the ore as soon as i picked it up. my hand felt like they were NUM and i could not feel anything from it for a minute. until i snapped back i choosed to call my friend price to be able to come and have a look at the strange ore. but for some reason my call was stopped. a strange voice appeared on the other phone it was not my friend but a foundation Nu7 which had overlapped my call to stop anymore people from hearing about the anomalous item. i was them hit at the back of the head nocking me out.
i was taken to foundation with the idea of employment because of the qualification i had at physics at a young age i was given the option to leave but never to remember what happened or to stay i create the idea of world peace in the world without the danger of the unknown with creatures at every turn. i chose to join and the rest was me starting at a Jr.researcher and climbing the ranks.
apart of me wanted know more secretes but went to the wrong place with me being caught by an agent hired by the foundation to keep it in check. so i was sentenced to no never be seen inside of the personal wing bathrooms ever again after i found a entity known as SCP 789-J also known as the but ghost.

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will give you positive support for the following reasons.

-Professional
-Knows the role
-Very nice

-Support 2 ERP warns

Overall, would be a great Executive Researcher.

Good luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 whitelist
Both agents
Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
I will give you positive support for the following reasons.

-Professional
-Knows the role
-Very nice

-Support 2 ERP warns

Overall, would be a great Executive Researcher.

Good luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Executive Researcher (Holding)
096 whitelist
Both agents
Nu-7 SPEC, E-11 PVT (Held)
ERP warnings just mean he is too good of a Roleplayer!

Last edited:

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
great researcher, professional
has been used by Omega-1 for training more than 10 times

ayano

Dec 17, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Department of research Leadership.

Hello, @Jessy Soul [XD-4]

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Director of research
Dr.ayano

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.