Character name(s): Jimmy Blueman
Civilian name: Randy Squarton
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None if thos passes this will be my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-i have been warned 2 times one time for holding a gun as a chef and another time for when i used scp 912 incorretly these warnings were given to me when i was fairly new and didnt know what i was doing.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am Applying for this postion becasue i was reccomended to do application by director Igorski and becasue im finding the role of intermal op liberating and really fun and has multiple unique roleplay scenarios.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-What makes me sutiable for this role is my willingness to roleplay in a correct and fun playout, i also have a good understanding on the rules im supposed to follow the proper etiquette one must follow to be a good ambassador, i would say im quick-witted and strong minded to overcome my tasks i follow my orders to the fullest. I also am fairly good at communication im understanding and have a sense of justice all of this is why i think i myself am sutiable for this role
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-As of yet i have only produced one documented writing under the role of an agent other than that i am well versed in documenting as i have also a lot of time as a researcher, i have also when i first played agent particapated in a lecture on how to correctly be a agent where i learned how to do everthing i do to this day, i also have read the entire scripnet information guide on how to be a good and what to be expected to do as an agent. What makes a good document in my opinion a good document has to be full of necessary information but to the point you dont want it to drag on it needs to be dated accurately and the people involed must be stated int eh desiganted area and also on the main souce on info just to ensure its stated and clear it needs a correct title and information not accessible by lower clearence should be blocked up with a ██████ according to its designated level finally in needs correct spelling and grammer in order to be send of into the database
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a IA Ambassador are to maintain a ethical facility what this entails is that the demands of the ethics committee are met and the rules are met. Also we keep the facility clean pure and uncorrupt but our main goal is to uncover ethical violations.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Broght up in a family of detectives i was expected to do great things with the support of my father a well renowned detective i was taught everything there is to know i trained vigorously to become the man that my dad is when tragedy struck my father became paralyzed wanting to carry on his legacy i found myself climbing the ranks as a detective from undercovering terrorists, murder cases to even internal issues i did it all then one fateful day i recived an untracable email stating i was what the needed and on this email was a secret of its own a hidden message telling me a address and time and here i am today working as a detective of the SCP team.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

- Support

I don't think I have ever seen you before and your application is lacking a lot of detail.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support

Sorry but this application is incredibly hard to read and quite frankly lacking greatly. You should get a better reason for joining as well. I don't exactly know what you meant by "internal op liberating" but we don't liberate as Ambassadors... I would improve your activity as an Agent, as I believe Ambassador Ace and Ambassador Johnson when they say they haven't seen you very much, seeing as you have only written one arrest report...

1653746227950.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Blueman

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. We've come to the conclusion that you are not qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

As you probably know, I am currently on LOA due to my college finals, which means I have based your result entirely on the feedback that ambassadors have given me on a daily basis. When asked about you, it seems none of them have ever met you in-game, which is never a good sign, as I have no real feedback of your work other than Igorski's, who doesn't even have Ambassador as his main role ever since he joined SA.

I sadly cannot accept you without having a clue of your skills, behavior, capabilities, and previous work. This also means I can't exactly give you full feedback like I usually do on these applications regarding what skills you have to improve. Nevertheless, I suggest you let yourself be seen by ambassadors and me (my LOA ends on Tuesday the 31st) so we can evaluate your work and help you develop all the required skills to obtain the whitelist.

Don't let this discourage you from applying again in the future,

Kindest Regard,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.