Jimmy Wrecking Character Lore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
Hey, this is my lore. All Images used where created with the Midjourny AI. Enjoy the read.

Bell rings
“Hurry, we have to get to class.”
“Miss Higgins will kill us if we’re late! Break time is over.”
“Come on Jimmy, you’ll miss the register, stop making drugs and get to the lesson.”

ZRRJ12FLjcvzaksB6VFj0MU9SBk8DI8D8TBk2GFSaqkFsZx4Phc4EfaC0iaxIO_GU2acFeTQawgW8ZO7_byted36tRkZ7rtiFKrfjgqJo6uSQT3vZ8VCMhTtHcWp9v6TTytfNj_t6vN7_4T2XarSGQ

Jimmy Wrecking, a boy aged 14, was sat playing around with a bunch of multicoloured chemicals he had discovered within the cleaners storage room. Having been adopted at a young age by a pair of scientists, Jimmy was well versed in the rules of science; experiment, observe, log, retry. And that is simply what Jimmy is doing, performing science, discovering what mysteries the universe had to be unwrapped… Unfortunately, what Jimmy was doing was not science, nor unwrapping the mysteries. He was mixing Bleach with Ammonia and creating Phosgene gas, more commonly known as Mustard gas.
(The drawing is an artistic representation after Jimmy gave a description of events, parts may be exaggerated.)

Noticing that what he was making, was not infact the universes cheat code, Jimmy tipped the bucket full of the liquid into the drain nearby, without a care in the world as to what he made, and ran towards the door, writing within his notebook to record what he had done.
Day 23 - Bleach + Ammonia = some strange gas / pain in back of throat, DO NOT RECREATE!

Jimmy threw himself into the classroom as he was closing his notebook, taking a seat Jimmy prayed that the teacher did not notice his late entry into the class.
“Finally arrived?”, the teacher questioned Jimmy, “No matter, page 16.” Jimmy opened his book as the lesson continued…
“You understand that taking employment here will mean that you no longer visit the outside world in any capasity?”
“Yes sir. Nothing in, Nothing out. Officially.”

3Uw55FfpdaDao6zJqCWcqwFYWVfytYrLPc76KyNIrOm6cexzrbe1c_vIOfSDDlVeYFHWm3VXnKyWotmGkEwAD2Bvx8WlyyaMpbNLSe-YeMeiBMlo6_AI46dUGOrQJOL4uKeZ-Ac_pn4qy2guMnFIeg

Jimmy was sat in an office having just finished a long awaited interview, wiping sweat from his brow he was glad to have finally finished that interrogation. The man behind the desk stood up and spoke in a calming voice.

(The image is an artistic representation of Jimmy talking to the mysterious man behind the desk. Face is edited.)

“Welcome to the SCP Foundation, Sr Researcher Jimmy. I hope you find your new bunks comfy. You are dismissed, my assistant will lead you out.”

As Jimmy was walking towards his new bunks, he had discovered SCP-999 running around and with a gleeful smile, Jimmy followed it towards a door that had opened ajar, passing the giant metallic sign that boldly states ‘SCP-343 - Clearance Level 4 Only’.

Jimmy's curiosity was piqued by the sign, but he knew better than to wander where he wasn't authorised. He continued to follow SCP-999 until they reached his quarters. As he walked in, he was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable amenities and decor, feeling grateful to have found a place to call home.
Days went by as Jimmy began his new role as a Senior Researcher at the SCP Foundation. He spent most of his time studying the various anomalies, creatures, and objects contained within the facility. But he couldn't shake the feeling of curiosity that had taken root in him since he saw the sign next to SCP-999's door.

Eventually, Jimmy couldn't resist the urge any longer. He decided to take a chance and sneak into the restricted area. With a deep breath, he walked towards the door and tried to open it. To his surprise, the door was unlocked, and he slowly pushed it open.

As he stepped inside, he was greeted by a sight that he would never forget. SCP-343, also known as "God," was sitting on a throne, surrounded by an aura of pure white light. Jimmy was stunned into silence as he watched SCP-343 turn to look at him.

"Well, well, well," SCP-343 spoke with a voice that seemed to emanate from all around him. "It seems we have a curious one here."

Tn0uV4NNVL2J-s0cliGCu8D1VYNKRHOuRLPFOnS6evcqXrWk-w8p6-MNZaBy77EVEHosaw3--BBIVF9BN4aDucFghgMAKFg4q8W3w7BPRyhoV-PDIWr7usQacHnd7OnN-fpVmZrISfzL3Oc7q6qh5Q

Jimmy stumbled for words, not knowing what to say in the presence of such power. SCP-343 chuckled, and the sound filled the entire room.

"Do not worry, my child," SCP-343 said, his voice soothing. "I am not here to harm you. But you must remember that there are things beyond your understanding, and some things are better left unknown."

Jimmy nodded, feeling a sense of awe and humility wash over him. As he left the room, he knew that he would never forget the encounter, and that he had truly found his place at the SCP Foundation.
“So, Jimmy. Would you like to explain to me why you entered a Clearance Level 4 area? You have only been here for a month.” The man spoke to Jimmy from behind a warm oak desk, the only warm thing within this office.

“I don’t know sir, to be honest it intrigued me. The thought of learning more, being able to do more research. It just pulled me to it, kind of like how SCP-035 pulls people to him.” Jimmy replied, in a meek but confidant voice.

“For your sake, be glad it was SCP-343, and not some of our more voilent SCPs. So tell me, when you saw SCP-343, what did you think?” The man questioned.

“Well Sir, if I am being completely truthful, the only word that came into my mind was ‘God’.” Jimmy spoke with conviction in his voice. “Do we really have ‘God’ within the foundation?”

“That is something you will get after have had our discussion.” The man replied.

Jimmy sat nervously in the chair, waiting for the man to continue. He had only been working for the SCP Foundation for a short time, but he had already seen things that had shocked and amazed him. The idea that there could be something as powerful as 'God' within the Foundation was almost too much to comprehend.

The man behind the desk leaned forward, his eyes locked on Jimmy's.

"Jimmy, I'm not going to beat around the bush. We have a very special project that we would like you to work on. It's a top-secret project, and it requires someone with your skills and expertise."

Jimmy's heart skipped a beat. A top-secret project? This was exactly the kind of opportunity he had been hoping for.

"What kind of project is it, sir?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

The man leaned back in his chair, steepling his fingers in front of him.

"It's called Project Elysium. It involves the research and containment of some of the most dangerous anomalies that we've ever encountered."

6MCjgTGS-r_x4PD2wgRNzD1TCtI9_synUNgSVFb6tmAawv7bMikFt6ba_d_b1vXmJxyoxlcpcRNybD-LL42z4XDcZndgT-IEEwhE1tquGyzpduhNsqv3sT3P-YkcPdtOChgGzjoAmyNyHwFqQZE9ZA

Jimmy felt a chill run down his spine. He had heard rumors about Project Elysium, but he had never thought that he would be asked to work on it.

"I don't know if I'm ready for something like that," he said, feeling his voice tremble.

The man smiled reassuringly.

(The image is an artistic representation of the Man and Jimmy talking, Jimmy had a phase of dying his hair, he is still in this phase.)

"Jimmy, we wouldn't be offering you this position if we didn't believe that you were capable. We need someone with your intelligence and your passion for the work that we do here. And I can assure you that you will have all the support and resources that you need to succeed."

Jimmy took a deep breath, considering the offer. He knew that this would be a difficult and dangerous job, but the idea of working on something so important was too tempting to resist.

"I'll do it," he said, his voice firm.

The man nodded, looking pleased.

"Good. I knew we could count on you, Jimmy. Welcome to the Executive Researcher team. Let's get started."
Project Elysium, the name fits the project well, ‘the abode of the blessed after death’. This project was created to further our understanding of what happens after we die. Is there a Heaven? Well there is a God, so who knows. But the foundation will know what happens.

There are stories of an SCP so dangerous, even members of the O5 Council only know it by name. SCP-2718. Even mentioning that number can get you amnesticated and fired (literally). So, that route is a no-go.

After spending a few years working on ‘Project Elysium’ nothing was sticking, trying to get access to that SCP was almost impossible, so that idea was given up very quickly. Anything else gave us absolutely nothing. Even asking SCP-343 only gave us more questions. It was almost like he didn’t know, about the SCP, or what happens after.

“You got nowhere?” The man replied, coldly.

“Afraid not Sir, but I can say it was not without effort. My whole team have done sleepless nights a countless amount of times. It’s almost as if the answer is hiding from us. Either on purpose, or accidental.” Jimmy replied quickly, not skipping a beat as he knew this conversation was going to come up one was or another.

“Yes, looking at the project report does indicate that the maximum effort was given. I can definitely see your leadership skills show in full here. How old are you now, sorry, my memories are not as good as they used to be?” The man replied, now in a warmer tone. Placing the report down onto the oak desk and taking a deep sigh.

“23 now Sir, still in my prime you could say!” Jimmy chuckled ‌to himself. “Got many years ahead of me still. Ready for more.”

dHzgLs76dQ5Z0CVgxxp_EJpKlbqRfJsRH8rdQSUGkFt8rkpqOrgOTZx6tfhyM5FkxzUOqc5NKOTlDaHL3NDY8V57k3E5otVohi6w8KElb8sGILaLmV-StQRGVjHLuq84ftOMucOVV312Z79V9vtR0w

“Great,” the man responds, “You efforts at leading a team has not gone unnoticed. I have talked with my superiors and we have decided to put your name forward into the position of Site Advisor”.

Jimmy covered his mouth in awe.

“However, this is still just a discussion, do not get excited yet. You are more than qualified, but your actions from now on will be judged, and may lead you to a glorious position in this esteemed foundation. You may leave now.”

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Character Approved

Hello Jimmy,

Your Character Bio has been approved at the 6/10/2023.

By Canoon

Any changes to your Character Bio will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.