Character name(s): Jinngle Heimlek Heimer

Civilian name: Binngle Jawhs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Exec. Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Toxicity, It's my own fault. Cussing out an E-11 for handcuffing me in core sector. I accepted full responsibility, and paid for my crimes. I'm a better person because of it.

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
-I adore training people, there isnt anyone I can't train. I am extremely patient, charismatic, and motivational. Learning disabilities do not concern me when it comes to training. I have a moto "There are no disabilities in life, only challenges." No man left behind.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I love to address people's problems, whether it be how to continue their medical career to how to preform proper EST. I have only played support roles since the start of my journey, and because of that I have gained the knowledge to preform this role to the fullest.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Repairing a fracture: (limb)

S1. Navigate the patient to the X-Ray table and ask them to sit down on the exam table.

S2. Look at the screen the damaged limb should pop up in red, however the screen is mirrored so if the left arm was broken on the screen the right arm is broken

S3. Make the drug for the correct limb, do this by opening !medic navigating to entities and buying 1 flask and 1 drug pot (if you already own a flask do not purchase another), then navigate to the 'Test tube' section and purchase a Calcium (limb) according to the broken limb. Next put the calcium tube into the flask by colliding them and then collide the flask with the drug pot and it should be labelled 'Drug (limb)'

S4. Administer the drug.

S5. Have them sit on the X-Ray table and ask them how they feel, if everything looks good schedule a check up appointment to treat any long term effects.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Priority 1 - Training new personnel - The consultant must train all support level 10 trainees for medical licenses so that they can advance in the department. (My muse my flame)

Priority 2 - Giving advice - The consultant is the go-to job for advice on how to perform procedures and any other medical related issues.

Priority 3 - Performing advanced/classified procedures - The consultant is to be effective where doctors couldn't, in example a revive on floor 3 or the administering of class F.

Priority 4 - Overseeing the department - The consultant must make sure the department runs smoothly and deal with any issues.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Jinngle Heimlek Heimer, was hired by the SCP foundation because of his other worldly knowledge of the heimlich maneuver. Saving many lives, over the course of his career. Currently he spends his days addressing mental health and development within the foundation. Taking the time to listen to each person before and after EST, and ensuring they are ok to return to work. He has been known to randomly screen personnel to garuntee that they are mentally stable enough to preform their job. Personnel who have been deemed unsafe for work have been given paid leave and medication to treat their disorder.

Jinngle's Motivational Quotes:

Shoot for the moon if you miss you might hit a star. Any shot not taken is a shot missed.

Even if the wheel turns slowly, it still turns.

Never criticize a rifleman until you have walked a mile in his shoes. That way he'll be barefoot, and you'll be out of range.

You know what they say, even in hell everybody loves popcorn.

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

Sincerely,

Jinngle Heimlek Heimer

Jamal Loafers

Dec 25, 2022
+Support
This man helps people no matter what. Sometimes researchers still come to him, and he still helps him. He’s extremely dedicated to helping others and his job. You couldn’t ask for a better role model.

he also played for the Lakers ?

Rowling

Jan 14, 2023
+Support

I think Jinngle would be a very good and constantly active Consultant, he loves being a helping hand for those who need it.

Reactions: Jinngle

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
+Support
  • Jinngle is very active on-site​
  • Held the Executive Role, showing his familiarity with CL4 positions​
  • Very active with mentoring Foundation Personnel, especially in his time as Executive​
  • Mature​
Good luck, Jinngle!

crossblinx

Oct 12, 2022
Hold
Due to all slots in Medical Command being full we will be placing your application on Hold until a slot has opened up.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Afternoon Jinngle,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Denied. Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.