Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Discord name: Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores#5466
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for 1 month and 1 week
In what country are you located?: I am located in Croatia
Time zone: GMT + 1
Character name(s): Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores (Facility), Scott Theron (CI)
Civilian name: Civilian Jorge
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 PVT, MTF NU-7 PVT and CI Operative, And now i am MTF O-1 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have gotten like 20 warnings but i have fixed myself and playing seriously right now and that's why i'm applying for Security Captain, i guarantee you i have enough experience to become a captain as i have played Security sergeant a lot and learned many things, i have read all the rules like 2 times over and over again and in last 8 days i got 0 warnings which is a good sign that i'm improving you can say i'm kinda reformed i guess.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm applying for Security Captain because i enjoy playing security directing others and organizing everything inside D-block to combat certain situations that may occur, i want to help other security teach them the rules host tryout's for heavy weapons and riot license training and because i have enough experience as an sergeant to apply for security captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am really friendly with many people and a team player, i have experience with leadership before i will teach new player's what they need to do inside d-block, i'm good under pressure which is why i can make other's behave and teach them something when someone did something wrong especially new player's and while i'm teaching them something hopefully i can make them stay good as security so they can rank up and teach other's later like i did as security, and security can be really fun to play but cadet's don't have a guiding hand or someone that takes them aside, i'd love to help other cadet's and teach them what they should do correctly but from sergeants to officer's to new players,
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-In roleplay the security captain is the leader of the security team unless there is an Department chief online and then the captain must listen to him, a security captain must host tryouts for heavy weapons and riot license to stop the riot's from happening it will help a lot since there will be less code 2 happening, while teaching other new player's on the server what's ethical and what's not to help them understand the game better, but if any gensec is repeatedly breaking the ethic's code the security captain must work with IA to make sure he gets punished for it, while also helping gensec maintain a good reputation.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores is born in Croatia 1988 to a one happy family and everything was going good as everything seemed perfect but perfect never lasts, a few years later Serbia attacked croatia in August 1991 and his Dad had to go to military to protect his family, they accepted his dad into the military and he took hard training a few months later his dad was deployed in dubrovnik because there were reports of serbians attacking this town and he had to go defend it in middle of the battle after he got deployed he got shot in the leg injuring him badly and he had to go to the hospital urgently but he did not make it sadly, later in life Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores's mom told him the truth and what happened to his dad and he was really mad and wanted to go to the military to honor him for his bravery of what he did to protect his son but what happened was something Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores never expect some men in black suit and gave him an offer to join an Organization called S.C.P Foundation he was reluctant at first but after he saw how much they pay he accepted it later after hours of thinking they offered him to become a researcher to conduct tests on some anomalous creatures he did not accept it and then he decided to become a cadet which was a job to protect D-block and make sure no one escapes during some time of his service in the S.C.P Foundation he was becoming very skilled and learned many thing's his Sergeant John 'Delta' Croft noticed how good he was and he decided to promote him to an Security officer he continued to serve the foundation in honor and was really proud of himself that he later became a Sergeant and then one day the 05 had finally noticed his talent and how skilled he was and they decided to promote him to a Security Captain meanwhile John 'Delta' Croft was nowhere to be seen but one day someone leaked information about some Secret MTF organization and he told him that his friend called John 'Delta' Croft is in that group, and later he discovered that he was actually a member of an MTF group called O-1 they were forbid to talk to each other not to leak any secret information to others, to this day Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores wonders what happened to him, but he's atleast happy that he made it this far, what happens next? we will see later...

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG.

Neutral

• Unsure on activity TS.
  • Have had only one or two interactions with.

Negatives

• Extreme amount of warnings
Good Luck.

Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG.

Neutral

• Unsure on activity TS.
  • Have had only one or two interactions with.

Negatives

• Extreme amount of warnings
Good Luck.
Yeah i know "extreme amount of warnings" haha but i'm reformed and i'm getting 0 warnings now for 7 days in a row i'm playing seriously now.

Last edited:

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
+ Support

+ Very active IG
+ Good application
+ Great sergeant, I was playing captain and he was great help to me

- Big amount of warnings

It will be + support from me because in last 6-7 days he got 0 warnings. So I guess he's changed and that he's now playing serious.

Reactions: John Theron

CyberGman

Jan 9, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Huge amount of warnings
- Not seen in TS3
- Not sure how active you are since the most interactions I've had were only from yesterday any maybe one or two before.
With more interactions and time in TeamSpeak, I would be happy to move to plus support.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
I've met you in game for a short period, you seem okay and your application is well written.

But 20 warnings..Is..Very ridiculous.

Neutral for me at this time.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
-/+ Support
You have on several occasions pmed O-1 Members stating that you were picked for tryout yet still waiting. From what I've seen you haven't been that serious in your roleplay on the few occasions I've witnessed that. I'm quite unsure of your general behavior as I have never interacted with you in RP. I'll watch you ingame then I will change my support status.

Jan 8, 2022
-/+ Support
You have on several occasions pmed O-1 Members stating that you were picked for tryout yet still waiting. From what I've seen you haven't been that serious in your roleplay on the few occasions I've witnessed that. I'm quite unsure of your general behavior as I have never interacted with you in RP. I'll watch you ingame then I will change my support status.
When was i not serious? can you tell me

GoofyKenny

Jan 2, 2022
-/+ Support leading more to +support
+Good Application
+Active

-Alot of warnings
-haven't had much interactions with
+told me about riot not following the rules

I personally think if he is trying to be better like says with time he can be a good captain

Last edited:

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good evening @Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores. Thank you for your application, however, after discussion with the GENSEC Team and other senior staff, we have decided to deny your position.

This is largely due to your history of disrespecting groups of the community and your excessive number of warnings.

You may re-apply in two weeks. Please prove that you're willing to change - do not receive any more warnings during this period of time.

Thank you for your time, and good luck for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.