JOE BARTOLOZZI BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2023
Your in-game name: Joe Bartolozzi

Your SteamID: 76561198119548336

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119548336/edit/info

Date of ban: sunday june 25

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
-------===== [ BANNED ] =====-------

You have been Banned from Civil Networks SCP-RP.

Time of Ban:
Sun Jun 25 19:56:58 2023

Reason:
Scripting/Macros

Banned By:
Jason Mcbrandt(STEAM_0:1:36021277)

Time Left:
6 days 23 hours 50 minutes

You may appeal at civilnetworks.net

Who banned you: Jason Mcbrandt

Ban length?: week

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not change my name with a DLL (dynamic link library)

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? ; yah man

Why should you be unbanned: becaaaaaaaaaaaaaause i wont use da dynamic link library to change my name an shit and i will handshake the admin on top of the C.I base to apologize **not joking about this i will actually do it for the funzies**

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because im trustworthy

Why do you want to rejoin this server? because i actually wanna play da game shits fun asf

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello! As the banning staff member I had banned you under the pretense of scripting.

As per the reason behind me banning you was that you had admitted to using an external DLL file to change your name in game to avoid being targeted. You were also spamming everyones chats and that lead me to issue a ban for such. Situations like these makes it extremely difficult to target those in question for any staff related matters.

Hope you have a nice day!

~Jason Mcbrandtville

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2023
also dynamic link librarys are not scripts brah they’re used for reading and writing memory. also if i really wanted to spam chat undetected with that I would have used an unbelievably long unicode character like “??”

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @garrysmodprofessional420 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You yourself said you were using dynamic link libraries to change your name, I have also received screenshots of when you changed your name. Meaning that this ban is valid, please do not use any external software to effect your game in any way.

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.