Joe Smith Security Captain Application (UK)

WiseMushroom

Sep 13, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:697013735
Discord name: Infamousjoesmith
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 500+ Hours
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: (GMT+2)
Character name(s): Joe 'Shock' Smith
Civilian name: Joe Smithers
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A (Held)
- MTF-NU7 LCPL (Held)
- DEA Senior Agent (Holding)
- IA (Holding)
- Security Sergeant (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No bans only warnings
- ERP warning: meant as a joke but got brought into a sit
- RDM warning: I was getting back into scp rp that warning expired
- 2 Fearrp warnings
- 1 failrp warning

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I would love to help d block and gensec as a whole because i believe that gensec has a lot of potential
I want to make gensec great again.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I know how code 2's work i love being apart of a sweeps and help the Captain
- I've been good as an SGT and i feel like i have good reputation between captains and the chief
- I feel like I'm good type of a person to be around and I'm good at rp situations
- I would like to bring a lot of things into gensec a lot of good things and i feel like we can achieve that

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
To protect d block and do everything in his power to keep it clean, his responsibilities are to sweep d block in code 2, Help in code 1's and protect d block against SCP's while a code 5 is in progress, my responsibilities are also to host cross training with other departments and to host patrols around d block and lcz or hcz for lower clearence security members. I should also give work permits to d class that are interested in them and are co operative and the last of all my responsibility is to host license tryouts for other memebers of security that need licenses.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joe Smith – From Tech Expert to Security Captain

Joe Smith started at the SCP Foundation as a tech expert, responsible for maintaining security systems and protecting classified data. Though he excelled in his role, he was always curious about the work of the security teams. During a containment breach at Site-65, Joe’s life changed. When the security systems failed and a dangerous SCP escaped, Joe used his tech skills to regain partial control, sealing areas to contain the threat. He even joined the security teams on the ground, helping guide them to safety.Impressed by his leadership, the Site Director promoted Joe to Security Captain. Now, Joe leads Site-65s security teams, combining his tech expertise with tactical knowledge to protect the Foundation from future breaches.

Last edited:

WiseMushroom

Sep 13, 2024
"I would like to bring a lot of things into gensec a lot of good things and i feel like we can achieve that". Please can you provide an example of one of these ideas?
Sure, for example organization actually giving people orders where they should stay because from what i see gensec is mostly scattered all around the site not doing what they really are supposed to be doing.

I'd like to bring in roleplay, actual roleplay I'd like to do scenarios and test cadets or officers test their skills.

I want gensec to function properly and i want everyone to enjoy their time as they play.