Joe Spce's Security Captain Application [SCP-RP USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeshoes1

Mar 20, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:517798568
Discord name: saturn1413
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for 2 months I believe, vtime says ive been playing for just over 200 hours.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Joe Spce [V-I], Joe Spces (CI)
Civilian name: Ieo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- DEA senior agent, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I did receive a ban recently for FearRP- NITRP, because I did not know what I was breaking, but the ban was also revoked. I have learned from my mistake and it will not happen again.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I am on a lot when there is no captains on, and when people do things that are not good and would require a captain to fix, I cannot do anything about it. I would also like my first CL4 to be on general security since i believe I spend the most of my time on the general security department while playing on CN. I also think GSD captain is a good junior CL4 to start on so I can progress into further Cl4's later on the server. I am also applying for Security Captain because I find joy when I am playing the role of general security, and becoming a captain would help me further my journey and become more involved with the community which will continue to give me motivation to play on CN. I would not like any cadets who are there just to
fuck
around and massrdm or cuff people randomly. I am also hoping to be there to uphold the code of conduct especially security 2 since I see that broken constantly by cadets, guards, all the way to officers.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am suitable for security captain because I have experience in general security. Even though I lack time spent on the server, I have spent a lot of it on general security. I am also very knowledgeable on general security. Some ways I show that is having both my heavy weapons license, and my riot control license. I consider my self to be very active and with that I can host trainings for hwl and rrt (if i get certified to do that) which I believe needs to happen more often since I see people asking for them in character and out of character when there is no captains on. I spend a lot of time on officer, which proves the fact that I know what I am doing and I show other's who may be new or just have questions on the department what to do, especially if it's in the moment, in d-block. I am able to help people on matters of questions they have which I believe is a very important trait to being a General Security Captain.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- There are many responsibilities of a Security Captain in RP, some of those include, supervising d-block, leading sweeps, making sure everyone is doing their job, according to role and loadout, making sure no one is opening doors besides gensec, and that gensec are doing it properly, not breaking security 2, and more.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Joe Spce grew up in a rural town in Kansas. He grew up always liking the police department and hoped to always join a special regiment. Once he graduated college, he went to the police academy and finished top of his class! After 2 years of working on the patrol force, he got recruited into SWAT. And then 4 years after that he got enlisted into the CIA. He worked as a CIA field operative for 2 years before a mysterious person came to his house and offered him a job working private security. Turns out, that private security was the foundation. He rose through the ranks, through many challenges and certifications, and what do you know! He is now a captain.

Last edited:

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
- Support
- App is lacking in multiple ways
- Havnt seen on

If I see more activity or a change in your app I will change my review.

joeshoes1

Mar 20, 2024
- Support
- Havnt seen on

I spend a lot of time on SCU if that's what you mean, not seeing me in d-block.

Lynch

Jan 3, 2023
682 Acid Pit
I spend a lot of time on SCU if that's what you mean, not seeing me in d-block.
Don't think I've ever seen you on Officer which is a problem if you are looking to be Captain.
Captain is all about managing and leading D-Block.
You get this experience on Officer, where you are taking charge and leading the bulk of all D-Block duties.
Beef up the app and get more experience on Officer, Until then its...
-Support

joeshoes1

Mar 20, 2024

Don't think I've ever seen you on Officer which is a problem if you are looking to be Captain.
Captain is all about managing and leading D-Block.
You get this experience on Officer, where you are taking charge and leading the bulk of all D-Block duties.
Beef up the app and get more experience on Officer, Until then its...
-Support
I have experience on officer, I am just saying about recently or whatever, have played a lot though. And I will take your opinion into consideration thank you.

Last edited:

joeshoes1

Mar 20, 2024
- Support
- Havnt seen on

I have added info to my application, and I will try to be next to you more often ingame so you can notice me.

"Sprite"

Mar 27, 2024
You are one of the most annoying people I've ever played with,
I've been playing daily for the past 2 weeks and I've seen you only on D-Class and even then u were being a nuisance

- SUPPORT

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
SecurityWTE.png

to: Officer Joe

Subject: Applications for General Security Captain

At this time your application has been Denied. Thank you for showing interest in the General Security division. Any questions reach out to me with my office extension, at .Kore.

Thank you,
Dusk

Reactions: ToasterStrudels
Status
Not open for further replies.