For how long have you played on CG SCP: like 4 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: cst
Character name(s): Joese, "evil" joese
Civilian name: boat hemia
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: nu-7 major ci-g i also got 096.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yea one ban and like 20 warns none as researcher though.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? because I love research, I am research level 32 and i wish to do more research.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: 1- I have a lot of research experience. 2- i am willing to help new researchers prosper and do epic tests.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? none
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: They got to make sure to approve tests, approve documents, approve credits and make sure to look in comms.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Joese was born in the foundation as the offspring of a D-class Brute and a ethics assistant. The foundation decided to let the boy stay and as baby Joese grew his dad died from a 173 test and the assistant was removed from the site never seen again. So Joese was all by himself and the only ones to look after him was the Researchers. He would stay in research wing all day until a Sr. Researcher allowed him to go along with some tests. This fascinated Joese and he wanted to look at more tests. Joese learned about 049 and he snuck his way through heavy and talked to him for hours. Joese's mind was made up he wanted to be a researcher. Many years later Joese quicky got promoted to Sr. Researcher he loved doing all kinds of tests and always wants to do more. Then he had the option to do a test with an executive on scp-682 of course he accepted. And after that test he knew he just had to be an executive .

Bohemia

Oct 23, 2022
+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

- Amazing gameplay and activity on Research!

- Amazing document writing!

- Creative and effective test ideas!

John Iceland

Donator
To: Joese
Subject:
Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Joese, this is a message from the Research Directorate regarding your application for the position of Executive Researcher. First off, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this position, that is very much appreciated. However, we will be denying this due to the fact of this is most likely a meme application. Any questions regarding this verdict please email myself (Pup#1341) or Dpt. Director Randal Murphy (asomeJFK#7561). You may reapply in 2 weeks if you wish to.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Deputy Director of Research.

Last edited:

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support for the application
Qualified for the job, one of the least mingy people on the server

-support on the denial, complete bs

Reactions: moonyguru
Status
Not open for further replies.