What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- nu7 com, goc cpl and ci gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes, I have 30 ish but most have expired like 8 months ago
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- I am the best candidate because my past experiences with a cl4 position and I have had great interactions with goi (goc), and I can be trusted with a weapon. And the influence over the site would be great for the site.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- there are many responsibilities the main one is simply do what o5 tell you and also assist them in anything they need help with. assistants also help maintain order in the site and make sure to pay attention to comms!
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Joese was born in 1987 he never had a father growing up and he noticed how hard it was on his mom. He was very intelligent and strong willed. He was going to find his dad and ask why he would leave. Joese used the information from his mom to try and find him but it’s as if he never existed… After countless days of digging to try anything Joese heard a knock on the door. He opens the door and gets immediately sprayed with an unknown gas and and unconscious. When he woke up, he seemed to be in some sort of electrical room. He was greeted by some strange looking people they wore black outfits and had big guns. Joese was like “what the shrimp” Then he heard a door open down the hall to the left and a man with a suit walked in and said, “Hello welcome to Site 65” Joese said in response “hello, why am I here?” The man said “you have been looking for your father yes? Well, he is here, but in order to meet him I want you to work for us.” Joese was skeptical of this choice he had to make but he weighed the risks and the rewards, and the rewards would heavy outweigh the risks, so he accepted the man’s offer. The man freed Joese from the chains and said “follow me” they walked out the room and the whole place was like a maze to Joese he saw researches, Security guards and even strange things he has never seen before. Now he found himself in front of dblock and the man said “Ur father is a prisoner here, he has committed horrible crimes against humanity, and he will serve his time here. He and others around him consider him a brute.” Joese was shocked but little bit of relief and asked what can he do to free his dad. The man said, “work well enough for us and he will be released” Joese asked what am I going to do? The man pointed at a man dressed in snow/black camouflage and had a Barret M82 Sniper in his hand. Joese approached and introduced him self. The man said “ I know all about you, I am Commander Rudy I lead Nu-7 and all surface operations in defending this site from any and all threats. Follow me I’ll show you our bunks and get you your gear.” Joese was excited to learn his dad was so close and he will do anything to earn his dad's freedom. It was god's plan he thought. Joese’s Nu-7 service was flawless he quickly raised through the ranks and has killed thousands of terrorists that could potentially hurt everyone he cares for. He loves his job and knows his dad will be free.

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
View attachment 9219
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Joese"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are not fit for this position. Please contact O5-4 for reasons for denial.

On behalf of █-4.

• Angry
Reactions: Rowling and Pyro
Status
Not open for further replies.