Civilian name:
Marc Klaus
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Alpha-1 SPC, MTF Alpha-1 LCPL, MTF Beta-1 CPL, MTF Nu-7 CPL, MTF Nu-7 LCPL, Exec. Researcher, Director of Research, Overseer Assistant
Current: A-1 LCPL, DoR, Overseer Assistant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 ban 2 warns
Ban was first week of playing the server, It was before I read over the rules and therefore unknowingly LTAP'd
Warns are for 1. FailRP | Hitbox Abuse and 2. FailRP | RDM
-
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
[This is mainly copy pasted from my old app as the reason for applying hasn't changed.]
1. The want for inter-departmental leadership experience: With my aspirations within the foundation ever growing, so does the need for experience that coincide with these positions. One of these positions I wish to achieve in the future is that of a member of the O5-Council, and a big part of the O5 are their interdepartmental, supreme administrative nature, which a good first step is gaining experience in inter-departmental leadership, which is exactly what Site Administration handles and excels at. If I receive this position I not only plan to learn from every mistake I make, but catalog all the experience I learn while in it so that my future roles and overall presence on site a more professional & proactive. Although O5 isnt quite as it was before the change, this experience will still help immensely in my future goals. [Mostly from my old app due to not much changing]

2. The want to improve the status of the site & its departments/MTF Units: Whenever the site is either just coming back online after server restart, or its later at night, Site Administration usually shows a lack of activity during these times, and due to the nature of these times SCP Breaches and D-Class riots are more prominent with more widespread effects that affect the Role-Play, and enjoyment of the server for quite the chunk of players. With this position I want to ensure there is someone on at almost all times to ensure proper authorization of needed measures such as KOS's for D-Class, AA for SCP's, and anything else SA may be needed for such as calling a Code Black for Non Combative personnel when Site Command isn't on site. Alongside this I hope to improve the site as during standard operating times. To achieve this I will ensure MTF Units are upholding proper Code of Conduct and Ethics, ensure that departments are operating at maximum efficiency and that inter-departmental relations aren't dragging down on any one departments, and if they are work to improve the relations, help department heads push changes for their department by giving them Site Administration's approval/opinion on the changes quickly due to my availability on both in game and discord, where if someone needs me for something whether it be questions, approval, wanting to speak, anything I can respond within the hour, and will never take longer then a day maximum to respond to someone in some manner.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

What makes me suitable for Site Admin is a number of reasons, these reasons extending from the know-how of how to have fun but also how to manage things. As i have shown throughout my time in Dpt. Director I know how to run a department, Research has done nothing but flourish with active executive team, consistent updates, changes that benefit the department and so much more. I have shown that my leadership in terms of departmental is efficient and pure in intentions, the next step is Inter-Departmental Leadership, which is the point of the application. I feel my friendly nature along with trying to show respect to everyone I can and stay respectful even in heated situations is something I excel at and I pride myself because of this. Even with old tensions I always try and regain lost connections which I've shown in the past with some bad blood between me and Claire where we soon found common ground and are now on fairly good terms. Overall I feel I'd make a good Site Advisor due to my ability to handle cross-departmental arguments and issues while also remaining an administrative force that can handle authorizations and approvals for upcoming changes and stay in communications with Dpt. Directors.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

-Review and assist departments assigned to them by conducting interviews, watching their conduct, and acting as a contact for Site Administration for any changes or approvals needed.
-Authorize Counter-measures for situations on site (KOS Outside ______ for D-Class, AA for Widespread SCP Containment Breaches, etc)
-Ensure personnel on site are following the CoC and CoE
-Work with department heads to improve the departments and fix any issues they learn of through their reviews
-Complete tasks assigned to them by Site Managers or Site Directors
-Maintain a standard of professionalism
-Work to handle relations between GOI's such as setting up meetings with GOC.
-Handle Inter-Departmental issues and relations, acting as a way for department heads to contact Site Administration for anything needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Personnel File

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
Awesome guy with tons of experience. I really can see him as SA

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
+Support

- VERY Active and lots of experience with both combative and non-combative parts of the server
- Provides a great and positive roleplay experience to all players
- Does a lot for the Research department as the DoR
- Knows literally everything about the site

Haji

Feb 21, 2023
+Support
- Cool guy
- Chill w/ everyone
- Tons of CL4 experience already, including SR CL4
- Experience on other communities in leadership positions

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
+Support
  • Fantastic DoR
  • Good leadership skills
  • Great application
  • Overall the best candidate for SA

Caboose

Donator
Nov 29, 2022

From the Office of Site Administration

Regarding the Site Advisor Application for - [ "John Iceland" ]
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

Your application has been Denied. You may reapply in two weeks. 04/09/23

Please contact Site Administration with any questions regarding your denial.

Best regards,

Site Director "Caboose"​

• Wow
Reactions: Haji
Status
Not open for further replies.