John Marley Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Funface32 (I was like 11 don't make fun of me please)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1W 1D 0H 16M
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Director of Intelligence John "The Pothead" Marley
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Juan "Weedman" Marley
Civilian name: Jean Marley
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108944549
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, two, one was for talking while gagged and the other was for the sit glitch in D block when it existed. both were when I was still new to the server.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes, plenty.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I do.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I've been on on average like 10 hours a day the past week
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I saw you guys needed some help and I figured I could make myself useful if made a moderator.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can help with moderation as I have been staff on many other servers as well as I have been a supervisor of staff teams and own a FIFA league with around 1000 members. so i have my fair share of experience with this type of stuff.

Last edited:

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022

+Support

+ Good RP
+ Chill, level-headed
+ Very active

- Application looks rushed, very bare bones

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support

-Good experience with Serious RP
-Low Warnings
-Mature
-Active

-Looks a little rushed

Pastor

Mar 29, 2022
+ Support
Excelled as both an ambassador when working with him and now as a director
Mature
Competent
Calm demeanor
Rule knowledge
Active
low warnings

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi Marley,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.