John Nuts's very important goodbye

John Nuts

Jan 12, 2023
Hi guys, most of you outside E11 prob dont know me but for the people that know me thanks to all of you for making my time on E11 enjoyable. My time has come and I have to move on.

Im not best at writing stuff so I hope at least I was able to show my appreciation to the friends I made along the way.

Mentions for my friends I made along the journey:

@luka - Best E-11 COM to ever exist. Thanks a lot for making e11 and most of my time on the server enjoyable. And please stop doxing my real name!!! Also you better buy those roasted hazelnuts or I will break into your house and force you to do things. 1 more thing you better come to tf2 gamenights so I can show the power of the spy.

@Mirage - Will miss your mirage moments. The roster will need someone else to protect from the war crimes. I will continue to dominate you in tf2.

@Skittles - My favourite E-11 Breacher, you have a great potential and I believe you will lead E11 to a better state. Gonna miss our old times as CSG.

@Ryo Kiritani - One of the OGs. You have done a lot for LR and to the regiment as a whole. Cant wait for you to get CO again. Also dont be mean to me at tf2 gamenights :(

@Alex M. - Great COM, you have done a lot to keep E11 alive during the dark times of SD 1984ing ppl. And thanks for making e11 enjoyable after those time

@Moon - I wasnt able to have much interaction with you but every interaction I had was always positive, funny and amazing. Thanks for making e11 a better place and being a great CO.

@Jonas Enry - Great and a chill guy. It was fun being with you.

@RedMann - The funny irish guy. You are a great LTCOM and you have done lots of things with the little experience you had. And dont transform into mirage 2.0!

@Giudon - Great DS supervisor and I believe you will do lots of things for it and the regiment and make it a better place.

@baneyo - Goofiest CSG to exist

And as always, no mirage moments and banish people into 914.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
you did what others couldnt. You were told that you couldnt go past LT because you had no mic, you got CPT. You were told you couldnt go past CPT because you had no mic, you got MAJ. I'm really proud of you and hope you do well, o7

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
The Mirage moments never happened it was all in your head, o7

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
It’s gonna be really different not being pinged in Co chat cos I forgot to add someone to the roster all the best in the future and pls don’t trick stab me!

Jonas

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Sad to see you go man :( I'll continue our breacher tradition of mowing down d class at 9am. I still need to learn your skill of communicating breach reports fluently to SA while being chased by 4 keter class SCPs o7

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, Was fun seeing you on site and in the TTT gamenights, take good care of yourself.

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
o7, I will miss mass pings of mirage moments in the co chat, may the roster live as long as he can

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
o7, great supervisor, and CO . I will miss you.

I can't fish react ??

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York
smelly spy main, this is why you aren't on a comp TF2 team L.
Bye Bye Joe nuts, i will always remember you for banishing me to protecc 914 when i was in E-11 (Why me no on leaving post :mad: )

Giudon

Jan 1, 2023
Goodbye john, You were my number 1 mentor as DS, you are THE quintessential E-11 I needed when I entered NCO ranks.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
o7, I'll miss being shouted at for not doing something while I was in the middle of doing it, jokes aside, gonna miss ya John, stay safe