John Schneider Executive Researcher Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Schneider

Sep 25, 2023
DISCLAIMER: The steam account linked with this forums account is not my actual steam account. I had to make an alt to register here. I messed it up with the wrong email the first time.

Steam ID: 76561198416849799
Discord name: Mitchellis
For how long have you played on CG SCP: A couple months
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): John Schneider
Civilian name: Henry Homerun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: A single warn when I first joined the server for misreading RDM rules (I thought D-class could RDM other D-Class)
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I feel that I have an advanced understanding of how the research division operates and the roles of an exec. I want to further my pursuit becoming a better researcher and I feel that becoming an exec opens me to those possibilities as well as the potential to help new researchers find their footing.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I'd like to think that I have a much higher comprehension of the research division and ergo, research itself. I have demonstrated this by writing 8+ excellent documents, performing high quality experiments and discussing the duties of an exec with other execs such as Duma, Caesar and Brexit. I've also assisted numerous juniors and researchers with any questions that they may have had as they were starting out. On top of that, I have written a handful of SCP articles for the official website, so I'm very much in touch with the standards that are required for the lore of the server as a whole.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have had over 8 (I don't know the actual number) of my written documents graded as excellent. For a document to be excellent, the content must be informative and precise, formatting must be kept to order as well as look professional, the document must have separate sections based on a proper table of contents as well as the different stages in research.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
To grade documents, oversee experiments, help any other researchers with questions the may have and to study anomalies to increase the understanding of said anomalies for the SCP foundation.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. John Schneider is a renowned researcher within the secretive and enigmatic SCP Foundation. Born on June 15, 1975, in [REDACTED], his fascination with the unknown and unexplained began at an early age. Growing up in a family of scientists and archaeologists, Schneider was exposed to the wonders of discovery from an early age. His parents, both esteemed archaeologists, encouraged his curiosity and nurtured his desire to uncover hidden truths.

Schneider's academic journey was marked by excellence. He graduated with honors in theoretical physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) at the age of 22, having already published several groundbreaking papers in the field of quantum mechanics. It was during his time at MIT that he first caught the attention of the SCP Foundation.

The Foundation, always on the lookout for individuals with unique talents, recruited Schneider as a Junior Researcher shortly after his graduation due to his advanced understanding of physics, biology and more. His exceptional intellect and his ability to think outside the box quickly set him apart from his peers. He was assigned to Site-[REDACTED], one of the Foundation's most active containment facilities.

Despite his many accomplishments, Schneider remains a humble and dedicated researcher. He has authored numerous scientific papers under various pseudonyms, concealing his true identity to protect his work and the secrecy of the Foundation. His dedication to the mission of the SCP Foundation is unwavering, and he has become a mentor to many junior researchers, sharing his knowledge and guiding them in their pursuit of understanding the anomalous.

Outside of his research, Dr. John Schneider is known for his insatiable curiosity and his love for the game of baseball, often spending his rare moments of leisure running the site intramural slow-pitch baseball league. He is also an avid collector of watches and Toronto Maple Leafs memorabilia.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
I've seen the stuff you've been doing. You've been denied once, and you've persevered. That obviously shows a lot of dedication to research.

You've specified you'll use Exec perms correctly, you'll do interesting tests, and help new researchers find their footing. I see no reason why EVERYBODY shouldn't give this a...

+ SUPPORTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
Runs good tests + Competent researcher that follows policies

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

ykMpEo4wXN3kr7bxJRRrXgV-PV8RV0mj6KSinKmYEDpzqTTBMzam2NW9JgmSWVT2TdsU2HVP8zU5hcIKyREv-5lbctPIWHX-PrRtPQFU_OjAFp4gZPLrpeeaPV6a8NNlGh7l6Q5t0azm07I2XHjg9A

Greetings, John Schneider!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

1ahrGrZGJVOQLD7rbpmJ7IWyWRO7X83xLjjMcepSOnRe_LA1nhDnK19nl92iyFu47-elk8R0Z4KGT1tJ-zb727zbjGycRKAhKKy1rUVllfYrqYGtOc3DcWujUMVTo2iptHNOyce-hDS6h9YGYgy8iw

Greetings, John!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)

(sorry should of been handled already, my fault real one)​

Status
Not open for further replies.