John Smiths SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKghetto

May 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:534501257

Discord name: HKghetto#6732

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,234,260 seconds. Half a month basically.

In what country are you located?: Belgium

Time zone: UTC+2

Character name(s): John Smiths

Civilian name: James Dawayne

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI-Beta i was a MTF-NU7 SPC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 3 warns 1 ban rdm,fearrp,toxicity and ltap i did some stupid things to deserve those warns like the warns were along time ago i have learned from my mistakes by then i didn't understand the server rules fully but now i do.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have allot of scp experience in this server. And scp 096 is one of my favourites thats why im applying for it and i don't see allot fo people on the job sometimes i also like to apply for 096 because it looks fun and i rp seriously thats why i think im suited for the job.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: To sit in a corner and cover its face. And after 1 minute he is able to roam freely.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 is supposed to kill anyone who looks at him and if one of the dboys seen the face of SCP 096 then yes he is allowed to beeline into D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First would be to get scramblers.
Second would be to bucket 096 so he doesn't get more targets.
Third wait for 096 to kill all of the targets.
Fourth step would be to pacify 096 and cuff him and bring him back to his cc as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Ajlegamer

May 22, 2022

+Support​

He is pretty good as most scps I see him on almost everyday.He is a good roleplayer and I think he deserves 096!

Reactions: HKghetto
Status
Not open for further replies.