John Theron ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Theron

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Your in-game name: John theron but i've got many names in game.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76198424

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112662576/

Date of ban: Can't remember but i think it was like 5 weeks ago.

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Class X - Class C Punishment - Igorski.

Who banned you: Some guy named Igorski.

Ban length?: 26 weeks i think but now its 21 weeks.

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I was banned on UK server.

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm actually really sorry for what i've done and i swear i will roleplay and not be a minge anymore.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes many times.

Why should you be unbanned: Because i am actually interested in roleplaying again instead of minging.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read them again and make sure i don't make any mistake.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: One of my friends started playing not long time ago and i wanted to have some fun with him, while roleplaying of course not going out of character.

Last edited:

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
yes please unban him because hes my brother

edit: btw you were the best omega 1 member

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Hello @Delta
Since this happened a while ago I am a bit confused on the exact details however you were banned for:
MRDM - CLASS X
STACKED BANS -Class C

Since this was your 4rth time committing MRDM it goes to a Class X as layer out in the Punishment Guidelines. Since you already went through the long bans for MRDM I believe you were fully aware of what the rules around it are and knowingly chose to break them.

I would recommend that your punishment remains as I believe you need fo spend some time getting to know the server rules. Have a nice day.
-Igorski

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Appeal Denied

Hi @John Theron ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal will be denied due to the fact that you did not want to take any chances in stopping breaking the server rules and still continued on your rampage to MRDM.

A Class-X MRDM ban is very hard to get by doing normal RP and it shows that you have no intention to follow the rules on the server. If you truly believe that you deserve an unban you may re-appeal once your cooldown is over and create a more apologetic appeal as it shows it took you few minutes to create this appeal.

If you can show me that you will follow the rules and that you're apologetic for breaking the rules numerous times then I'll think about accepting your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.