Johnny's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspirank

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2021
Your in-game name:Johhny
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:122018612
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204302953/
Date of ban:8/23/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Pynput
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/darkrp-rules.16419/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I can't stop something that is not in the rules, but i'll remember it.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes warned and banned once
Why should you be unbanned: I believe it's unjustified to ban me for something that is not clearly stated in the rules. Instead of issuing warnings and bans, it would be more fair to give me a verbal warning and consider adding it to the rules. Please remember that this is Darkrp, not CC, so the rules are entirely different. Just because something was a rule in CC doesn't mean it's a rule in Darkrp.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've read all the rules carefully and I fully well know all of them my previous warnings have made up me forgetting them when reading them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I find that this server is a lot of fun with a unique community and content, making it one of the few servers on Garry's mod that's unique and special. I hold this server in a special place in my heart, and I hope to be unbanned so I can spend great times on the server again and create more memories.[/B]

tony schleck

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jun 11, 2021
Greetings Johnny

can you maybe give info of what happent that you got banned for MRDM?
only thing you said is something about a unwritten rule

Aspirank

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2021
Greetings Johnny

can you maybe give info of what happent that you got banned for MRDM?
only thing you said is something about a unwritten rule
I was raiding vanguard and in the base i killed them all when they didn't have any weapons out expect one i think, after i killed them they called a sit on me for killing them when they didn't have a weapon out, and in the rules nothing specifies that killing everyone in a raid aint allowed

Aspirank

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 10, 2021
I was raiding vanguard and in the base i killed them all when they didn't have any weapons out expect one i think, after i killed them they called a sit on me for killing them when they didn't have a weapon out, and in the rules nothing specifies that killing everyone aint allowed
and thats what got me banned for MRDM killing everyone in a raid

No where in the rules does it specify i need a reason to kill someone in a raid

Last edited:

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Hello Johhny,

At the time I was discussing the situation with DarkXFast and a Moderator, and we decided that it was unreasonable for you to begin a raid on the bank by shooting unarmed bystanders inside the bank. It is my opinion that you should've initiated FearRP with the people in the bank to make them face the wall. I also took into consideration your high number of previous warnings, specifically for RDM. It would make sense to me to decrease the duration of the ban, but I believe a ban is still warranted.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
Appeal Accepted

Hi Johhny,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You killed 4 unarmed people in the bank when raiding which is not allowed and under normal circumstances you would first receive a warn about it but Pynput decided to ban you because of your past history of RDM warnings.

After speaking with Pynput and considering your warning history I've decided to shorten your ban to 1 week which is the Class X punishment for RDM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.