Not open for further replies.

John "Kratos" Freeman

Oct 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:515720
Discord name: m4bro#7647
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 3 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): john "Kratos" freeman For Foundation | john "soap" freeman for CI
Civilian name: "Kratos"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 20230128155136_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding: CI Delta, Beta-1 LCPL | held: E11 SPC, Nu-7 SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, RDM i shot a person when i was on parawatch. hitbox abuse i dont remember getting this warn or the reason. FailRP i gave guns to D class when on MC&D. none currently active
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: What makes me suitable for 096 is the fact i enjoy to roleplay and would like to help roleplay as 096 on the server and give researchers more of a change to roleplay with 096. another reason is that i love to roleplay as SCPs and 096 is one SCP i have not RPed as yet.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: sitting in a corner and crying. trying to make sure no one sees his face.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When SCP 096 is breached 096 can go anywhere his target is located. he should only be looking the way he needs to be to get to his target. He cant go straight to D-Block unless his target is inside of D block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First put on scrambles goggles, then grab a bucket to cover his face. when his face is covered wait for him to kill all of his targets and than beam him, cuff him and bring him back to his CC

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @John "Kratos" Freeman
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Jerry​

Status
Not open for further replies.