Denied Joint ISD Comms

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a Teamspeak channel for A-1 and O-1 to be in together during times where cooperation is more heavily needed. Could be a channel named like "[ISD] Internal Security".

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Allows for better communication between ISD regiments.
- Better communication allows for improved relations :)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None really?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As mentioned above, this channel would allow A-1 and O-1 to communicate more effectively during situations that require constant communication such as 008 breaches, massive Code 1s, etc. This improved method of communication can also result in relations between both regiments improving significantly as we'd get to know each other better!

Second

+support I was told we would get this back when I was O-1 LTCOM, would help for joint-op or wargames to overall improve relations.

Worst case it gets used minimally, but there's already Security, Medical, Research, and IA TS channels which never get used (for US).

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
( i am not in either A-1 / O-1 would not change my gameplay at all but yk ???????

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
might aswell add "SOP" VC whilst you're at it

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add a Teamspeak channel for A-1 and O-1 to be in together during times where cooperation is more heavily needed. Could be a channel named like "[ISD] Internal Security".

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
No

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- Allows for better communication between ISD regiments.
- Better communication allows for improved relations :)

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- None really?

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As mentioned above, this channel would allow A-1 and O-1 to communicate more effectively during situations that require constant communication such as 008 breaches, massive Code 1s, etc. This improved method of communication can also result in relations between both regiments improving significantly as we'd get to know each other better!
+SUPPORT

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
netural, I mean to be honest I don't think its ever going to be used, all the communication can be dont through /isd-c, in the time I have been in A-1, I have only ever been in a channel with all of O-1 and all of A-1 twice, though it doesnt hurt to be added, its just not going to get used

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
-Support

There are plenty of facilities where O-1 and A-1 are able to communicate, both in game and on discord. There generally isnt much of a need for both taskforces to be in the same voice channel aside from joint CI raids, trainings, etc which are fairly rare.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @"Recker" ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This has been denied due to the fact that you can just have someone pull them into your own ts channel when you are working together or use the ingame comms channel

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.