Jonathan's Civil Network Milsim RP staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

JONATHAN

Jun 1, 2024
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): jjoonn23
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 1/2-2 weeks cant remember.
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: CST
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PSC Jonathan Hampton
USSR name (regiment and rank): N/a
Civilian name: N/a
Steam id STEAM_0:1:548025718
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
yes this would be my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- yes on a different DarkRP server 3 years ago, city rp 4 years ago, other community 8 months ago
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4/5
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be a part of the staff team because I'm a nice guy I'm chill, But I have a lot of staff experience on gmod servers and other games like Fivem, I love helping new players on the server like showing them around the map getting discord and the TeamSpeak setup I always try and stop the people who are trolling so they don't RDM and such I make them read the rules before I let them go and if they do it again they will be jailed or kicked depending on the situation, I feel I am the right fit for this staff team.
-What would you be able to help us with on the server? I Can help new players find their way around the server and answer any questions they have for me if I can't answer their questions I will get another staff member who can I will help with discord or Teamspeak if needed, and anything anyone needs me to do.
Why are you special over the other applicants? I feel I am more special because I have a lot of prior staff experience and have read the rules several times to make sure I know what I am doing if I'm accepted on this server I will be a more dedicated guy than most people I own a company called ready line equipment rentals & construction that's why I feel more mature then most.

Last edited by a moderator:

JONATHAN

Jun 1, 2024
I have updated your application to be in compliance with the application rules. Please ensure that you read through them for future applications.

(You mentioned the specific names of the different communities u moderated on, which is not allowed)
Thank you I apologize I’m just used to it by now all the other servers I’ve been staff on where that way my apologies thank you for the correction

Mar 6, 2023
England, Hertfrodshire
Neutral
-I'm not sure who you are.
-No interactions.
-Very low time [don't think I've seen him on the server]

+Seems to have prior knowledge.
-Unsure of rule knowledge.

I recommend continuing to play on the server to increase your knowledge and skills, giving you a higher chance of acceptance!

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+/- Neutral
+ Has a lot of previous staff experience
+/- No Interactions
+/- Unsure of Rule knowledge
+/- Unsure of Vtime

Hey Jonathan, I am sure you had plenty of staff experience in the past however I have never seen or heard anything about you, nor have I seen you play on the server at all, making me believe you're still fairly new. I would suggest putting a little more time into the server but I wish you good luck on your verdict regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.