Joseph Von Claus's OSA Application (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143279917
Discord name:Sir.Colonize
For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I've played for a few months now,I believe I started playing around mid-late 2023 but I have logged in over a months worth of Playtime

In what country are you located?:Canada
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Joseph Von Claus
Civilian name: Bruno Kastovich
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Director of External Affairs (still act as the Deputy though)
  • Dep. Director of External Affairs
  • Agency Manager
  • Special Agent
  • Senior Agent
  • A1 CPL
  • E-11 CPL
  • Nu-7 LCPL
  • CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have received zero kicks, warnings, and or bans as I am a good christian man and follow the rules to the best of my ability.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
  • I feel that since I have Dep. Director and A1 LCPL, it shows that I am capable and competent enough to complete the tasks given to me and follow the rules given to the OSA’s. I also believe that I get along with many people and can handle most players with professionality while being lax enough that they don’t have to be intimidated being around me thus resulting in friendlier encounters.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of an OSA in RP are to complete the tasks handed to them by the Overseers. They uphold the Code Of Conduct as well as the other codex’s. Assistants are also some people's direct line to contacting the Overseers since their presence is a mystery and most do not know who they are. If I missed a few responsibilities and or was wrong on a few, I am always willing to learn and appreciate being corrected if I am factually wrong.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After spending some time as the Dep. Director of External Affairs, Mr. Claus took an interest in working more closely with the Overseers. After careful observation, Claus quickly picked up on what the Overseer Assistant’s patterns were and wished to mimic and copy the behavior of the members. Months passed where Mr. Claus would uphold the code of conduct and enforce his fellow agents to follow the said codex’s. The current Assistants noticed this behavior and promptly notified the Overseers about the recent actions. Over a few more months the Overseers kept a closer eye on Mr. Claus and called a vote. After the vote was completed unanimously, it was decided that Claus would be enrolled in the ranks of the council to do their tasks handed to him so that the information he would then provide could better the foundation and increase their spread of knowledge. Over the course of a month while being an Assistant to the Overseers, Claus had already snuffed out and alerted the foundation of the presence of many unions and plots to rebel against the current leaders. Mr. Claus had also provided useful information from other departments/regiments regarding their current standing, success rates, funds, anything you could think of so that the council could implement better procedures that would increase their success rates.

Last edited:

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
MASSIVE -SUPPORT!!!
He locked me in a closet after beating me violently for 6 hours straight. This man cannot be trusted with an assistant, and you should definitely not accept him.

+support

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
1otlogofulltransparenttback.png
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Warning: Message Received... Processing Message.

Incoming Message from: @kennedy.inspector@scip
To: Joseph Von Claus

Greetings, we have finalized our deliberation on this matter, and we see you as a prime candidate for our Assistant Program. Once your clearance has been processed in the RAISA systems, please review relevant orientations located in the Assistant RAISA Network.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member of the Council for any Information.

Glory to the Foundation, Signed O5-2.

Application Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.