Josh agostinis ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Agostini

Jan 8, 2023
Your in-game name:Josh agostinis
Your SteamID:76561199036741318
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199036741318/
Date of ban:November 28 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Doxing
Who banned you:Jules
Ban length? Permanant (not a blacklist)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not be so immature and take doxing more seriously than just a joke. I will make sure to re-read the rules to not make any offenses in the future.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned once for RDM this was over 6 months ago and it has since expired
Why should you be unbanned: i feel that i would contribute to the server in rp aspects and overall make a positive impact to the server. I would also like to apologise to the people i doxed when i was acting immature and irational
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As i stated previously i have re read the rules and i will stay up to date on the rules so i ensure that i will follow all server rules and not make any more issues
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I find the server quite fun and have been missing out on the experience of the server during my ban for doxing.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings and fair tidings

Thank you for making this ban appeal! It had been a bit of time since the ban was put in place. As like you stated I had banned you for doxxing/leaking another players private information. I cannot say with 100% certainty I recall the entire events that led up to the ban but I cannot stress how big of an issue it is to do such an action.

I for one do not see it as a light matter but I do wish you the best of luck!

With hopes and dreams
Jules

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Apologies for the delay in response, but would you be able to contact me on discord or ts for a chat?

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Josh Agostini,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay in final response. After speaking with all parties involved, I have decided to accept this appeal. Please note that we take offenses like this seriously and any further offense will be punished accordingly.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.