How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4 days 7 hours
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT/BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Josh Higgins RMP LT
NWO name (regiment and rank): Dimitrov Bark PVT
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181316638
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Sat Jul 3 13:52:43 2021, "Sandwich Al-Kelbanya" {HSU}, STEAM_0:1:502304722, FearRP

So it was a very long time ago and it was only a warning

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I was a mod for a star wars server
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Of course, I do I've been roleplaying across various servers for 7 years
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depending on the day at least 4 however not Tuesdays when I join the army reserves however whenever I need to go for a while for training I will let people know
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a part of the staff team for the server as I have been a part of CN for almost 2 years now mostly only getting on for an hour at a time however since I've got back I've climbed my way up the ranks within RMP and I just want to do everything I can to help this community and the people within it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I personally think that I show a lot of knowledge as well as leadership and fairness with everyone which I think will help me in being a mod as you need to be able to be fair but also strict in situations I am also a very patient person

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
neutral
i haven't had any experiences with you so i can't make a verdict
best of luck

Kanashimi

Jun 30, 2022
neutral
I haven't had any experiences with you so I can't make a verdict
best of luck
We've fought in the war together a few times I believe but not I don't think we've talked. Thank you for the luck though

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
I've had no interactions so I can't give a verdict unfortunately.

Best of luck.

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
I've had very few interactions with you so i can't give a verdict at this moment.

Best of luck!

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Neutral

No interactions with him yet
good App
Good luck

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Josh,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.