Not open for further replies.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): creeperfire83
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 619 hrs
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 CPL “Josh” [AXO-A]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G Josh “Drug Lord”
Civilian name: Josh Abrams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76014420
Discord ID (name#0000): Onion Main#6858
Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- no
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- In order of most to least recent: an SCP:SL community, discords for said community and a couple others, and minecraft server (separate community)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Only a few D&D campaigns with friends that I DMed for. Other than that, really just this server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6hrs average

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Every interaction I have had with the moderation team for the community has always been kind and helpful. Whether I’m the one reporting or getting reported. I have never had a single bad interaction with any of them. The server itself is very unique as well. I have never seen a community for any game put in as much effort into keeping its content fresh and fun for the community as CN has. I respect the dedication of everyone involved: from the people managing the entire network to individual server leadership, admins, mods, and game masters. This has hands down become my favorite server to play on and community to be a part of. I hope to be able to assist players and their problems as well as help the community grow and prosper.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I put forward my best effort to fully understand and follow the rules, also asking staff members beforehand if something I plan to do is ok in case I’m unsure of something I plan on doing. Additionally, I have a very calm and relaxed demeanor, rarely getting mad and doing well to keep my emotions separate from conversation. I can look at situations from an outside perspective and consider the feelings of others before I act. I’ve racked up a lot of playtime in a short amount of time but I’m ready to dedicate my time to helping the community however I can.

Much love to you all and thanks for reading!

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
+Support
+ Good interactions
+ Great playtime
+ No warnings
+ Active
+ Good application

Cydea

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
+/- No Interactions
+ Amazing playtime
+ No warnings
+ Active
+ Good application

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Huge Support
+Great Guy
+ Would make a Great Moderator
+ Above Average Knowledge on Rules

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
+Support
-Seems to want to do good for the people
-Interactions during staffing have been very good
-good playtime with no warnings

Good luck on your application Josh!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi "Josh",

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.