"Judge" Luchesse Ethics Assistant Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank "Judge" Luchesse

Jul 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97315061
Discord name: judge_____
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year but had a break in between
In what country are you located?: North America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Judge" Luchesse
Civilian name: Frank Luchesse
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am currently holding Nu-7 LCPL and IA Ambassador and I have held Nu-7 LCPL, E-11 LCPL, And O-1 LCPL previously
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: What makes me the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant is because of my understanding of ethics, through my extensive experience as an Ambassador. In these roles, I have continuously engaged with and operated with ethics, playing a pivotal role in upholding the Code of Ethics. I have collaborated closely with the Ethics Committee demonstrating my commitment to preserving the integrity of the Code of Ethics on the site. These experiences have not only deepened my knowledge but also expanded my capacity to navigate and enforce the principles of the Code of Ethics.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: In RP you are an assistant who assist the actual EC and you respond to them alongside as being an assistant you ensure all site Ethics are being followed and that the Code of Conduct is being followed, you will also be doing department interviews with higher ups and send any reports to the EC.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Frank Luchesse had always dreamt of becoming a detective. From a young age, he was captivated by the mysteries of the world and the thrill of solving them. Growing up in a close-knit community in Brooklyn, Frank often found himself involved in neighborhood games of hide and seek, where he'd use his sharp mind and keen observation skills to outwit his peers.

As Frank entered his teenage years, his fascination with detective work grew. He devoured books on famous detectives, from Sherlock Holmes to Philip Marlowe. His admiration for the relentless pursuit of justice and the art of deduction led him to enroll in criminal justice courses at the local community college.

Frank was not only book-smart but also streetwise, thanks to his upbringing in a neighborhood where one had to keep an eye out for anything unusual. He was personable, able to relate to people from all walks of life, which was an invaluable trait for a detective.

After completing his education, Frank pursued a career in law enforcement, joining the Brooklyn Police Department as a beat cop. He proved to be a dedicated officer, tirelessly working to keep his community safe and make a difference.

It wasn't long before his colleagues noticed his unique talent for solving cases, Franks attention to detail, his ability to connect seemingly unrelated dots, and his intuition set him apart he had a knack for uncovering leads that others had overlooked.

Frank's success in the field earned him the respect of his peers, and they began calling him "Judge" for his ability to deliver swift and fair judgments when solving cases. The nickname stuck, and Frank wore it as a badge of honor.

Some time later Frank received an anonymous call with "No Caller ID" and was asked to fly to Canada. Despite his skepticism, he agreed to the mysterious request. Upon arriving in Canada, he was met by a group of individuals who initially posed as detectives but later revealed themselves as "Internal Affairs Agents." They had been observing Frank for some time and were impressed by his skills. They offered him the opportunity to join their ranks.

Although Frank was initially wary of this unexpected turn of events, he saw it as a chance for a fresh start and a new chapter in his career. He made the decision to leave behind his life as a regular cop and embrace this new role.

Little did he know that this decision would lead him down a path filled with even greater mysteries and challenges, and it would redefine his life in ways he could never have imagined.

After some time, "Judge" had been sitting in his office, eagerly awaiting emails to arrive. To his surprise, he was approached by a member of the ethics committee. However, he was blindfolded during the encounter and couldn't see who the person was. After a while the member of the ethics committee had seen Judge's potential and offered him a position as an Ethics Committee Assistant. This offer was extended due to his extensive knowledge in certain areas. Judge took some time to contemplate the decision, pondering the idea of leaving behind the life he knew and loved for something greater. Eventually, he decided to accept the offer and became an Ethics Committee Assistant.

Larry Milkman

Oct 28, 2023
+Soup
+good app
I think he needs to have a new pot to simmer in
Good guy i think kinda stinkey

Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Judge".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.