For how long have you played on CG SCP:220 Hrs 16 Mins
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone:EST
Character name(s):Junkman
Civilian name:Walkerrr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:None except Gensec Ofc
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:None
-none
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I would like to prove my worth in IA.Also I would like to help new agents and new players in general tat are just learning. I also firmly believe that my talents would be far more useful in this job
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-while i have not had the best start in IA i do believe i turned myself around I think my record speaks for itself i have logged over 250 arrests in my short time on this server (yes i have counted ?)
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-i have not made any docs at this time however i have signed a magnitude of dos for a magnitude of reasons but i am not shy from leaning the docs format for IA
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Watching over agents is very important as to make sure agents are following the legal codex at all times88, enforcing the COC as well as the COE and the legal codex are very big parts of the ambassador job
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I grew up in a town named Greenville (South Carolina) I am currently 25 years old, USA. I went to highschool and a college a while away which is how I started my career in law and public safety. I unfortunately didn’t become a lawyer like I dreamed of and became a police officer for around three years, until I encountered entities in my area. The first one was an orange blob with a playful personality which would later be known to me as SCP-999.
I ended up working for the foundation one day after a random suit of swat armour arrested me and brought me inside the SCP foundation. I would eventually call this suit of swat armour SCP-912. I proceeded to rank up inside the foundation from cadet to officer and so on. Everyday had a lot of life risking challenges such as breaches in containment. So I decided to join a less combative group known as IA(Internal Affairs).
I was starting to be well known among the site and even started to work with a GENSEC captain named Viggo “Purge”. I would soon want to become more to IA than just a simple Agent. I wanted to be more useful to the department and decide to try and become the next best thing to my department, an Ambassador. I will do anything it takes to keep the site clean of those who wish to stain the foundation with their crimes against fellow personnel and try my best to make the site a better workplace again.

Reactions: World

banner evaan

Nov 21, 2022
+Support
-Very helpful when on IA
-Extremely active
-Knowledgeable on the COE
-Constantly assists ambassadors and captains

Bluey "DIMS" Thegard

GENSEC captain [Holding]

NU-7 SPC [Held]

Senior DEA agent [Holding]

Last edited:

Chii

Aug 20, 2023
+Support
-I see this man on all the time, Very active. He has done missions with me personally and is always engaging in the Teamspeak for anyone in need of help. Currently, he's one of the best applicants in my opinion.

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+support
+Extremely active on IA
+Always on task
+Serious about his job
+Friendly

spartainman64

Mar 8, 2023

Mr. Junkman

After careful consideration, the Internal Affairs Department has decided to accept your application into the Ambassador team. Please see me at your earliest convenience for your whitelist.

- Nikolai/Николай

Status
Not open for further replies.