Jan 28, 2023
Name:
Jason / Jxsnn

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:453684761

Previous Rank:
Admin

Date of resignation?:
26/11/2021 (This is not the exact date, I just put the DarkRP takedown date as an estimate)

Why did you resign?:
The reason for my resignation was that I realised the server was beyond saving and so I thought "what is the point of
moderating a server when there is nothing to moderate?"

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
I never got demoted, I only left just before DarkRP got taken down.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Before I was staff, I was as rule-abiding as I could possibly be. I made sure to follow the rules strictly, so that I wouldn't get on anyones bad side. Moving on to when I was staff, I was just you regular admin, enforcing the rules and doing what admins do. Fast-forwarding to after my resignation, that's when things began to take a bit of a nosedive. Being ex-staff I thought i could get away with anything, so I started being an annoying little brat and eventually got blacklisted from all 3 servers and also the Discord.
As 2 years passed, I learnt from my mistakes and decided to make a blacklist appeal / discord unban appeal and voila, I was accepted and given another chance, because the leadership noticed my change
in behaviour and maturity.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I am fully commited and ready to be back on the DarkRP staff team, for the next 2 to 3 months I have nothing coming up on my schedule so I can be on whenever I want to. Ontop of that, a whole 2 years has passed since I resigned and became a
bit naughty, and I have completely matured (being 16 now). So I know for a fact that I won't be a slacker / a let down for the rest of the team.

I have extensive past experience with AOD & Staff work in general, so I know I will be efficient in my work right off the start.
As my maturity has improved, I have learnt to show full respect of all players in the community, so along with AOD, I will be completely unbiased with how I handle
situations on the server / forums / discord, making sure not to favour anybody over anyone else; even if they're my gang mates or friends.

Last edited:

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game and on ts3
+Haven't had a problem with
+Previous staff experience

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
You're quite active on teamspeak and ingame and I remember you from old CG, I've never had any issues with you and from what I can remember you were a good staff. + support.

Best of luck.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Jason,

I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons;

+ Active in-game and on teamspeak
+ Never had any issues with recently
+ Previous staff experience
+ Decent appeal

Good luck on your appeal Jason.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
Neutral leaning towards a +Support

+Well Written Application
+Past staff experience
+Good activity IG and TS
+/- Somewhat doubting your maturity in the past week

Not too sure about your maturity as from my side you have shown a mixed bag on that side but I can see in the future that it can improve well.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Jason , I'm going to give you a:

+Support
+ Very good application.
+ I've seen you in-game.
+ Prior staff experience in a server leadership role.

+/- I haven't seen you on tramspeak.

It's a good application from an active member of thr community. The team will always appreciate more staff back with experience, thus I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+/- I haven't seen you in-game nor on tramspeak.
I'd just like to say, that I am very active in game, however I'm like half-active on Teamspeak, I just go on it every now and then, but not every day.
However I'll obviously go on it if someone wants me on there.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
I'd just like to say, that I am very active in game, however I'm like half-active on Teamspeak, I just go on it every now and then, but not every day.
However I'll obviously go on it if someone wants me on there.
The in-game part was a typo though teamspeak activity is always easily improved, however as you'll know being on TS is required actively as part as being staff.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+/- Somewhat doubting your maturity in the past week
Not too sure about your maturity as from my side you have shown a mixed bag on that side but I can see in the future that it can improve well.
I do agree with you that I may seem immature, but when I play DarkRP I just tend to not want to be serious, I just want to have fun at the end of the day.
However..
When it comes to staff duties, I do tend to actually become serious.
So it's nothing to worry about :)

Thanks for your stance on my appeal ?

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jason ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, we are in a stable situation with our staff count. A lot of immaturity has been seen from you and has brought you back from being able to rejoin our team. Please do not be disheartened by this as you may be successful in the future.

You may re-apply in 1 month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.