Kake's GM application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
Neutral

You have displayed a good level of detail, but completely missed the point of a map change event. This is where a temporary new map is uploaded to the server where a huge event takes place for the entire player base. I would encourage you to edit this in the main post.
when i was writing the application i was more worried about the events for each goi more than anything tbf , but if check out my response to dutch you can see i thought of something almost instantly and its not even half bad if im being honest.

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good lad

+/- I know you can be serious while also having some goofy moments from my time in CI
- Already stated before by other GMs

( I don't know if you have been doing this or you have been not but in my case try and edit the application to consider the feedback you have been given as this shows your open to constructive critics! )

( Also just changing this here as I am looking at it and you have addressed my concerns by editing your application.. overall good app!! )

Last edited:

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Neutral

Dutch and Broda pretty much summed up any response I was to give, but the effort to update your application after the feedback was given to alter it is appreciated. Some of these events do feel unrealistic for the server to accomplish

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support
- The basis has been covered by Dutch & Broda
- Your behaviour on the server is appalling, so bad in fact I'd say you're lying about your age. (From what I've seen)

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
Your behaviour on the server is appalling, so bad in fact I'd say you're lying about your age. (From what I've seen)
Care to explain what you mean by this? if youre trying to get a selfie of me you could of just asked silly

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @TheKupKake ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

After careful consideration with the Senior Gamemaster team, this application has been denied.

Your application displayed minimal knowledge of some of the groups within the server, as well as your events either lacking detail, originality, or feasibility within the server. I believe you should attempt to dive into more detail within your events (or making them more feasible) and increasing your presence within the server through good roleplay.

You may re-apply in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.