Kaleb's 096 application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebStar

Aug 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184139556
Discord name: StarDust#6671
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Been playing 3-4 months on VTime i got 6 days and 4 hours logged.
In what country are you located?: Romania.
Time zone: GTM+3
Character name(s): Kaleb Star.
Civilian name: Kaleb Star.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 15 SCP 109 Total.
levels.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- NU7 CSG, CI Alpha and GOC PVT.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have a recent warning for hitbox abuse while being 8854, spamming the attack button someone couldn't cuff me while trying to contain me. I realized what I've done wrong but what's done it's done.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I am relatively active and engauge in roleplay on the daily and I personally think I could replicate 096's behaviuor in rp pretty well altough while passive the task is pretty easy.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When pacified after a breach 096 will just look downwards and be passive till taken to its containment chamber where it will continue that behaviour in addition to sitting around, facing a certain direction in its dark chamber or maybe wondering it from time to time.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- 096 can go anywhere 096-1 is. Be it floor 3, surface or CI base as long as someone has seen his face he can go there. Although 096 cannot go to dblock unless someone inside has seen its face or the document is there while he is enraged. Also 096 should avoiding sticking near spawn areas due to spawnkilling potentially happening.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
096 is recontained by it's picture being destoyed and all 096-1 istences being killed by fundation personal or by 096 themselves. To do such a thing try either getting a wiling targer to a secluded area while operatives with scrambles and a bucket wait nearby. When the target is killed 096 goes passive unless there are other targers, when passive the personal should bucket the scp before cuffing it and taking it back to its containment chamber with as little witnesses as possible to avoid further exposure due to unknown causes.

Attachments

• levels.png
    levels.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
Please probe a screenshot of your levels like requested in the format.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @KalebStar !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

I'd recommend spell checking any other applications in the future.

Kind Regards, lms

Status
Not open for further replies.