Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Your in-game name: Kamil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214446487
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kamayo_/
Date of blacklist: I'm not sure
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:
I left the server a few months ago by then, and I got randomly added to a group chat of (I believe they were banned since it was people like zapso) members of the community who were playing CSGO and sending videos of people. At the time I had nothing to do with the server and I knew they were already banned so I didn't report it, I understand that that was the wrong thing to do and I genuinely apologise for that, and they were spamming the doofy video, so I also sent it in a bad attempt to be funny and someone reported it to doofy out of context, where he just said I was blacklisted from everything, we attempted to have some discussion about it but in the end, he didn't want to hear me out so in the end I sent him a video of him saying racial slurs, he said something along the lines of "that was ages ago, that won't do anything" then I blocked him. That is the only interaction I had with anything CN related in months beforehand.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I'm in university now if that counts, but I've never ban evaded or anything like that
Please list any alt accounts: none
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Doofy
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): Loading pages takes a very long time but I'm assuming it's somewhere along the lines of sending pictures of people.

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't have any pictures or videos of anybody, plus I'll make sure to report anyone who continues to spread them. I have also distanced myself from most of the players that instigated a lot of the issues, although I am in a few servers with them due to some of my friends (such as danny) being there, I don't interact with them very often.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? No. I've played the server for about 2 years and the only warning I have received is a fearrp when I was in a helicopter getting kidnapped for the first time.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
I have been an upstanding community member for a long time, and I did my best to stay out of trouble. No matter if I was an NCO, SNCO, CO, COL or the leader of NATO, I made sure to set the best example for anyone to look up to. And I did. I lowered toxicity where I could, sorted out disputes in positive ways where both parties were happy and I just wanted people to enjoy the server as much as I did. After I took over Fielding, NATO was in the worst state it has been since the server started, and even though I started with nothing, with the help of both high-ranking members of NATO, and healthy communication from staff, NL and NWO, we got NATO back up on it's feet where I believe it was doing very well (especially considering the player situation it was in). I also worked well with NL often, when Doofy needed something done I did my best to see it through, and as far as I was aware I worked pretty well with Cloak and Ventz when they helped us improve NATO. I believe I did as good of a job as I could have while doing my A levels, and I did this while also helping manage the GM team which came with varying levels of success but at least the server finally had some interesting things going on outside of just wars.
All in all, these perma CN-wide blacklists are given out for the worst punishments for the worst people, paedophilia, harassment, doxxing, but I believe that the reputation I have built in those 2 years has shown that I am not that kind of person. I've never had anyone talk to me or complain about my behaviour, toxicity, attitude etc the worst talks I got were about my activity, which is fair enough. But it further proves what kind of person I always have been.
I understand that I am still in the wrong for what I did, but I promise there was no malice behind it, it was an out-of-context, and out of character, moment of idiocy from me that I do regret. As my records have shown, I've always tried my best to be a positive influence on everyone and I cannot elaborate enough on how much of a one-off that situation was.
I don't know how many people still play from when I did, but I believe that most people I worked with would also tell you that I'm a good guy with a level head and that unbanning me would be a positive thing overall, and I plan on proving them right, I just need you to give me the chance to do so.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't break ANY other rules beforehand and I plan on continuing that going into the future.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I'm finally settled in uni so I have a lot of spare time, I do a lot of writing and I thought that checking out the GM team could be fun again. I also thought I could come back and see how things have changed since I've gone, I don't have anything crazy planned I just want to be a casual player unless I'm asked to help out wherever I can. Plus a lot of the minges are gone now so I would like to give the server another go with a very positive attitude.

God bless.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hello @Kamil

After review by Network Leadership, your blacklist will not be removed at this time, due to the actions purported by yourself.

Kind Regards,

Network Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.