Kamil

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 17, 2021
Your in-game name: Kamil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214446487
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kamayo_/
Date of blacklist:
I'm not sure
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I left the server a few months ago by then, and I got randomly added to a group chat of (I believe they were banned since it was people like zapso) members of the community who were playing CSGO and sending videos of people. At the time I had nothing to do with the server and I knew they were already banned so I didn't report it, I understand that that was the wrong thing to do and I genuinely apologise for that, and they were spamming the doofy video, so I also sent it in a bad attempt to be included. Someone reported it to doofy out of context, where he just said I was blacklisted from everything, we attempted to have some discussion about it but in the end, he didn't want to hear me out so in the end I sent him a video of him saying racial slurs, he said something along the lines of "that was ages ago, that won't do anything" then I blocked him. That is the only interaction I had with anything CN-related in months beforehand.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): No
Please list any alt accounts: none
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Doofy
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): Loading pages takes a very long time but I'm assuming it's somewhere along the lines of sending pictures of people.
------
I know this breaks the format but it's very important and I needed it to come early.

I know this is another very long one and I know you're busy with a lot more important things to do than unbans but I am making a second appeal because I care. I am genuinely serious about coming back and helping MRP improve. I beg you to read it and give me a chance so you can understand both how much i want to come back and how benificial for the server it would be for me to come back. Thank you.
------
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I have cut contact with all of the members in that group chat, and I have since deleted the video from my computer. I never had any intention of doing something like this out of malice, in a moment of stupidity I thought it would be okay since they sent it to me in the first place and weren't affiliated with the server anymore I thought it wouldn't matter but I understand that it I was still completely in the wrong. Going forward I plan on cracking down on that kind of behaviour, reporting anyone that sends around any personal images of other members of the community.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? No. I've played the server for about 2 years and the only warning I have received is a fearRP when I was in a helicopter getting kidnapped for the first time.

Why should you be unblacklisted:
In the 2 years I have played on the server, I have always been a positive influence on the community. I only had one warning for not understanding fearRP in helis when I was still an NCO. I was always proactive in trying to better the server, I was a senior gamemaster and helped lead events and the event team when the server didn't have any events for 6 months, I sorted out JAF's behaviour at their absolute worst as a MAJ and COL, I revived JAF numbers at their absolute worst (literally 3 active members and no pilots), I proactively engaged in any issues leadership or cloak/ventz discussed, I bridged and helped relations between UAN and NWO at their most toxic, I stayed with NATO/UAN when they were outnumbered 17 TO 70, let me say that again when UAN was getting base raided EVERY WAR, to the point where most prominent players and even super admins like Doofy switched teams to NWO, I stepped up to high command, with no prior help or knowledge because Fielding got banned and had 2 completely inactive high command by my side, I climbed to the head of UAN in a few weeks, I made drastic efforts to help UAN, I rebuilt high command, then I restructured ranks in all regiments and worked with the leaders to rebuild each regiment, I worked with leadership and made sure that everything they wanted to go through with went smoothly and, including the return of old players that caused an uproar in most ranks, including the new squad system that caused an upraor in all regiments, I was there and I went through with it. I went through the most miserable experience for months, being the head of "the shit side" losing every war, taking shit from basically the whole server because there were nearly no NATO members to say anything. We didnt even have peacetimes because there weren't enough people to do anything, let alone wars, and STILL I stood by that side and helped. Not for me, but because I cared about the server because I wanted MRP to be as enjoyable as when I first joined those years ago. I never had issues with anybody, even when everyone hated Doofy I stood up for him, when people hated Connor I stood up for him, when people hated Harry I stood up for him and when leadership was seen as "useless" I stood up for them. I was respectable to every member of the community, no matter what race, gender, rank or even age because even when younger players like Mr ghost and Ted were being harassed and refused promotions because they were "annoying" and "pipsqueaks", I stepped in to put a stop to it. I did my utmost best to be a role model for those looking up to me. And I did. I left my mark on the server, I left Danny G with a job infinitely easier than mine and the server was much better than it was in literal years.

I seriously cannot express how much I regret what I did, and I understand why I was denied last time, but I beg you to reconsider. It was a one off that never should have happened, but I can assure you it will never happen again. I have many people in MRP right now who would still vouch for my return, some in high command and leadership like super admin michiel and high command alex and duckie, not just because we were friends, but because they know that I was a genuinely good member of the community. If you don't know me or have any doubts about me just ask some trusted members who do know me, I assure you they will only have positive things to say about me (apart from activity but I was doing my A levels so that's just how it goes).

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: In my last appeal I extensively explained how I had a perfect track record in years of playing and this incident was just a one time moment of stupidity. I plan on simply doing what I was doing before, and actually think before I act. I will do anything to prove my character, even a 0 strike policy if I have to, I just need an opportunity. Again, if you need someone to vouch for me, ask super admin Michael, we were both in the game master team for months and he knows how much work I put into helping the server. I was literally given an exception to the "no high command and staff rank" rule because of how much I did for both the gamemaster team AND both NATO/NWO.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I talked with a few friends still on the server and they said that the state of the server isn't the healthiest right now and they want me back. I'm settled in uni with a lot of spare time so I can be active and help out in whatever way I can. I want to commit myself to helping the server with the roleplay issue so I will join RMP and help drastically improve the regiment, add numbers and fun RP to the roleplay centric regiment, and how policing is conducted in general in order to improve it's repuation among the other regiments while keeping RMP as an actual police force. I also plan to rejoin as a gamemaster to make events a regular and fun occurance once again. Specifically I would like some kind a proper, cohesive story with major weekend events (as I actually have time to write and focus on it this time), I was told that Crimson Blade isn't being put to much use right now so I could make it an actual interesting part of the gameplay loop, especially peace times which have always been a major downside of the server. My years of experience on the event team will be a benefit to the server. I genuinely enjoyed my time on the server and I hope that I can come back and make a positive impact on the server once again.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Kamil ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

After reviewing the appeal with NL, it is apparent there are parts missing from here in regards to your conduct, claiming you only sent one thing, but there is evidence of you doing more than this, as a result I cannot justify allowing you back into the community for the rules you have violated.

At this moment we cannot give reason as to why we should give our trust that you have "reformed"

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.