Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2021
Your in-game name: Kamil
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214446487
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kamayo_/
Date of blacklist:
I believe it was early to mid-2023
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was on a server where people were sending pictures of other members of the community without their consent, and I partook in that behaviour. I was also told by a couple members that I was banned for threatening and doxxing Ventz in our dms? But I can prove that that is not true.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): No
Please list any alt accounts: none
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Doofy
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL):
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have long since cut contact with the individuals involved in this type of behaviour, and I plan on keeping an eye out for any behaviour that harms other members of the community.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? No. I've played the server for about 2 years and the only warning I have received is a fearRP when I was in a helicopter getting kidnapped for the first time.

Why should you be unblacklisted: What I did was excusable in any way shape or form, so I'm not looking to be forgiven. But it's been a year, and I'm about to hit 20, and be in my second year of university. I've long since matured since my offence, and I believe that if you give me one singular chance, in any way shape or form, I could prove that I have genuinely grown into a better person, who would never make another mistake like that again.
I already went into detail in my previous appeals, but I hope they at least showed you how much I have always genuinely cared for the server, and I hope that my actions going forward can help out in whatever way possible.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will simply continue my previous record of not breaking any in-game rules.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's summer, and a friend of mine said that a few old friends of ours from JAF are playing, so I was hoping that I would be given a chance play with them again. And maybe, possibly work towards game master again.

Status
Not open for further replies.